The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.9.3-pre1
April 21, 2016
- Will no longer teleport the player to a y-coordinate outside the range -512 to 512.
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9.2
- MC-82464 – Colored 'dead' skin template parts cause in-game issues.
- MC-88357 – Crash when going outside height limit or into the void with F3.
- MC-89760 – Skin's jacket parts do not show up under specific conditions.
- From version 1.9.2
- MC-100410 – Corrupting world by teleporting to y=(-) infinity.
Video made by slicedlime: