Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Java Edition 1.9.3-pre1
April 21, 2016
- Will no longer teleport the player to a y-coordinate outside the range -512 to 512.
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9.2
- MC-82464 – Colored 'dead' skin template parts cause in-game issues.
- MC-88357 – Crash when going outside height limit or into the void with F3.
- MC-89760 – Skin's jacket parts do not show up under specific conditions.
- From version 1.9.2
- MC-100410 – Corrupting world by teleporting to y=(-) infinity.
Video made by slicedlime: