Java Edition 1.9.3
May 10, 2016
1.9.3 is a minor update to Minecraft (Java Edition) released on May 10, 2016, which adds the
/stopsound command, limits the y-value of
/tp, and improves Minecraft 's networking libraries. It is not compatible with 1.9.2 servers.
- Permits the player to choose which specific sounds should be stopped from playing.
/stopsound <player> [<source>] [<sound>].
- No longer teleports the player to a y-coordinate outside the range −512 to 512.
- As of the release of this version, the Netty networking library that Minecraft uses, now checks sessionserver.mojang.com/blockedservers when connecting to a multiplayer server, and if the server is on the blocked server list, it reports to the user that the server is unavailable.
- Better memory use of pathfinding and biome caching.
- This prevents memory leaking.
- 12 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-17630 – Zombie pathfinding to unreachable targets causes server lag.
- MC-82464 – Colored 'dead' skin template parts cause in-game issues.
- From 1.9
- MC-87907 – Endermen do not become aggressive when players look at their head/feet.
- MC-88357 – Crash when going outside height limit or into the void with F3.
- MC-89760 – Skin's jacket parts do not show up under specific conditions.
- MC-94438 – Server: Mob pathfinding induced massive lag in any versions 15w49a and later.
- MC-96526 – Crash caused by
StackOverflowErrorwhen trading too many items at once.
- MC-98994 – Chunk generation performance regressed by 20–30%.
- From 1.9.1
- MC-100692 – Collisions cause extreme lag.
- From 1.9.2
- MC-100382 – Pathfinding memory leak.
- MC-100410 – Corrupting world by teleporting to y=±infinity.
- MC-100442 – DEV – navigation listener very slow code.
Video made by slicedlime: