The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.9-pre3
February 24, 2016
- Added that were unavailable in the snapshots, that were available from 1.8.x and previous:
- A new sound event was added, however unused in the actual game.
- Are less wide (now 1.3964844 blocks instead of 1.4).
- Thomas Guimbretière is now credited, under "Game design, programming and graphics".
- Samuel Åberg is now credited, under "Music and sound".
- Erik Broes is now credited under "Game design, programming and graphics", rather than "Programming".
subtitles.entity.magmacube.jumpis changed to
subtitles.entity.slime.jumpis removed, leaving
- 13 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-49888 – World-bundled resources pack doesn't work on server.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-91173 – Eyes of ender are not targeting any of the new strongholds.
- MC-92079 – The "Loading World" GUI overlay allows users to switch to another world while loading another world.
- MC-92444 – Certain sounds are missing a sound event name.
- MC-92525 – Signs from 1.7 and previous only import first word on each line.
- MC-94394 – Black screen instead of credits, in multiplayer.
- MC-96004 – Books from 1.7 and previous only import the first word written.
- MC-96571 – Click & hover event buttons are offset.
- MC-97225 – Subtitle mistakes and typos.
- MC-97235 – Resource pack in Minecraft world save file not working.
- MC-97389 – Horses are pushed into the wall when dismounted.
- MC-97461 –
MalformedJsonExceptionwhen connecting to a 1.8.9 server with a 1.9 pre-release.
- From the previous development version
- MC-97491 – Monster spawner spawns entities with NBT tags and monster with no
Postag at the wrong position.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 1.9-pre3 was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.