The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.8.2-pre5
January 28, 2015
- Now ignore bedrock above them, when determining a clear view to the sky.
- 17 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.2
- MC-4405 – Beacons work inconsistently in the Nether.
- MC-48219 – Keyboard input causes mouse look to stutter or jerk (Fixed in LWJGL 2.9.3).
- MC-48969 –
clickEventis an URL without
- MC-49704 – Mooshroom udder texture does not display correctly.
- MC-50769 – Mooshrooms incorrectly display custom mushroom models.
- MC-67727 – Beacons in Nether need clear path to "sky".
- MC-75083 – Single Player: Can't select any of the previous created worlds in Java 8 (Fixed by installing Java 7) (Windows 8).
- MC-76611 –
villages.datstores player names instead of UUIDs.
- MC-76650 – Glass Pane image flipped.
- MC-76747 – Various particles near world border rendered incorrectly.
- From the 1.8.1 development versions
- MC-73406 – Beacon stops working at a certain height.
- From the 1.8.2 development versions
- MC-76493 – Able to hit a block behind out of range entity.
- From the previous development version
- MC-76614 – Preexisting vines on east and west sides of blocks are rendered at the wrong face of the block (floating).
- MC-76691 – Huge mushrooms generate incorrectly.
- MC-76716 – Hopper:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Updating screen events.
- MC-76778 – Hoppers grab items from minecarts, that aren't standing directly above them.
- MC-76946 – Changing owner of enderpearl doesn't work.
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.