Java Edition 1.8.2-pre5
January 28, 2015
1.8.2-pre5 is the fifth pre-release for 1.8.2.
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- Now ignore bedrock above them, when determining a clear view to the sky.
- 17 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.2
- MC-4405 – Beacons work inconsistently in the Nether.
- MC-48219 – Keyboard input causes mouse look to stutter or jerk (Fixed in LWJGL 2.9.3).
- MC-48969 –
clickEventis an URL without
- MC-49704 – Mooshroom udder texture does not display correctly.
- MC-50769 – Mooshrooms incorrectly display custom mushroom models.
- MC-67727 – Beacons in Nether need clear path to "sky".
- MC-75083 – Single Player: Can't select any of the previous created worlds in Java 8 (Fixed by installing Java 7) (Windows 8).
- MC-76611 –
villages.datstores player names instead of UUIDs.
- MC-76650 – Glass Pane image flipped.
- MC-76747 – Various particles near world border rendered incorrectly.
- From the 1.8.1 development versions
- MC-73406 – Beacon stops working at a certain height.
- From the 1.8.2 development versions
- MC-76493 – Able to hit a block behind out of range entity.
- From the previous development version
- MC-76614 – Preexisting vines on east and west sides of blocks are rendered at the wrong face of the block (floating).
- MC-76691 – Huge mushrooms generate incorrectly.
- MC-76716 – Hopper:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Updating screen events.
- MC-76778 – Hoppers grab items from minecarts, that aren't standing directly above them.
- MC-76946 – Changing owner of enderpearl doesn't work.