The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.8.2-pre4
January 16, 2015
- Oak and dark oak branches no longer replace blocks.
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.2
- MC-10176 – Oak/dark oak tree branches can replace all solid blocks (including bedrock and barrier).
- MC-51804 – Corner fences/cobblestone wall with a block next to them turn black (Smooth lighting off).
- MC-71163 – Bed can overlap when placed on grass.
- From the previous development version
- MC-76562 – Hoppers do not work.
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.