The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.8.2-pre1
December 18, 2014
- New frame time graph.
- Activated by pressing Alt+F3 to display frame time bar chart in lower left of screen.
- Added new statistics.
- Cake Slices Eaten
- Cauldrons Filled
- Water Taken from Cauldron
- Armor Pieces Cleaned
- Banners Cleaned
- Interactions with Brewing Stand
- Interactions with Beacon
- Droppers Searched
- Hoppers Searched
- Dispensers Searched
- Noteblocks played
- Noteblocks tuned
- Plants potted
- Trapped Chests Triggered
- Ender Chests Opened
- Items Enchanted
- Records Played
- Interactions with Furnace
- Interactions with Crafting Table
- Chests Opened
- Reverted explosion physics changes to those before the 14w31a snapshot.
- Explosion force is no longer directionally biased.
- Spectator mode
- Mobs no longer follow/attack the player in spectator mode.
- 16 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.2
- MC-42192 –
WitherSkullsflash for a brief moment when being summoned.
- MC-44634 – Invulnerable Fireballs are invisible/being client-side rendered on hit.
- MC-51573 – Hostile mobs continue to follow/attack player in Spectator mode.
- MC-64444 – Wither skulls are being rendered for a moment.
- MC-65697 – Explosion force on entities is directionally biased.
- MC-66089 – Explosion physics changed, range of some TNT cannons greatly reduced.
- MC-74686 – Marker armor stand block placing issue.
- MC-74866 – Chunk flickering (only Intel HD Graphics / Driver version 10.18.10.3958).
- MC-75722 – Buy a realm has no "Back" button with no internet connection.
- MC-75885 – World generator crashes when generating pumpkins (e.g. seed "Cows").
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-57769 – Server Console spams "0".
- MC-60859 – Regular stone villages spawning desert biomes.
- MC-61475 – Using
/setblockto set block entities with items in their inventory does not update comparators adjacent to the block entity.
- MC-61897 – Crash when dispensing any minecart types out of upside-down dispensers onto powered rails or activator rails.
- From the 1.8.1 development versions
- MC-73062 – Ambiguous Realms error "Incompatible client, consider updating" at newest snapshot.
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MC-76304 – Minecraft crashes when switching minigame in Realms.
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.