The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.8.1-pre3
October 23, 2014
- 29 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8.1
- MC-1279 – Slow (choppy) rotating beacon block.
- MC-3448 – Statistic screen icons messed up.
- MC-4158 – Nether portal sometimes places you a fraction of a block in the air.
- MC-4167 – EXP orbs will switch locations after a second or so from killing a mob.
- MC-6261 – Brewing stand Doesn't drop custom potions.
- MC-12013 – Experience orbs invisible for one second right after spawning.
- MC-55661 – Animals don't teleport to player when target is air block.
- MC-67437 – Lightning gives AI to witches and zombie pigman that were originally pigs and villagers that had
NoAIset to 1.
- MC-68497 – Cut/Copy function updates clipboard even if nothing is selected.
- MC-71973 – Tab list headers and footers stay even when rejoining a different server.
- MC-72524 – Can't place buttons on top of redstone blocks.
- MC-72806 – When using
/stopserver executes the shutdown sequence twice (and hangs if players are online).
- From the 1.7.2 development versions
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-44474 – Smooth teleportation while falling glitches player back up.
- MC-46670 – Withers trapped in a barrier box attacks barriers, killing it.
- MC-48633 – Operation, test and enable doesn't show up as options when typing
- MC-53558 – World generator crash when creating a custom new world (different than others).
- MC-53983 – Loading world on new world or loading screen disappears if the window size is changed.
- MC-54575 – Part of stair becomes invisible when placing a block near it.
- MC-54626 – Chicken jockey falls into solid block when chicken dies.
- MC-54929 – Fast creeper bug (aka creeper zurg rush).
- MC-58908 –
- MC-61610 – Bedrock at Y0 has wood log in it at x0 y0 z0.
- MC-64515 – Inconsistency in piston timing.
- MC-68880 – Rabbit falls through snow layers and suffocates.
- From the 1.8.1 development versions
- MC-73060 – Named ender dragon crashes the game.
- MC-73061 – Realms not compatible with 1.8.1-pre1/-pre2.
- MC-73114 – Entity UUID records remain in scoreboard teams.
- MC-73123 – Entities lose scoreboard scores when in unloaded chunk.
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.