Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Java Edition 1.8-pre2
August 25, 2014
|Other editions of 1.8-pre2|
- 16 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-46082 – Crashes when populating a chunk with empty (void) columns.
- MC-59566 – Realms - error uploading world - Upload Failed! (Reams (404)).
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-56551 – Itemframe cannot be placed or is unusable at certain coordinates/directions.
- MC-57926 – Thrown splash potions have the color of water.
- MC-60502 – Fire renders incorrectly with a flammable block above and below it.
- MC-62124 – Cracks remain on blocks if the mouse is getting moved to or from a chest or a sign.
- MC-64521 – Inverted Daylight Sensor doesn't drop anything when mined.
- MC-64662 –
java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity (Entity Type: Zombie).
- MC-65580 – Armor stands can be set on fire without being destroyed.
- MC-67722 – Rideable Entities given
entitydatawill teleport to the void when ridden.
- MC-68718 – Placing Redstone dust on certain other objects destroy the object.
- MC-68726 – Skin is using wrong model.
- MC-68740 – Cannot summon fireball/wither skull with/without direction (unable to summon object).
- MC-68748 – Crash: Command "
/summon SmallFireball" on mobs!
- MC-69389 – Hopper:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Post-rendering entity in world.
- MC-69394 – Sign plus head equals get broken.
- 1.8-pre2 was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.