The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.7.8
April 11, 2014
- Client will auto-kick the player from the server after 23 hours, 59 minutes.
- Twitch streaming
- Now asks for confirmation before starting streaming to avoid accidental broadcasts.
From the 1.7.x release versions
- – Upon update, 2 chunks of house missing.
- – 1.7.6 server can't parse banlist from older version.
SkullOwnerwas of wrong type).
– Player skulls UUID compatibility incomplete (NBT tag
- – Minecraft skin problems recent with 1.7.7.
- – Staying on a server for more than 24 hours crashes everyone.
- – Invert mouse setting defaults when closing and reopening.