The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.7.5
February 26, 2014
A development testing version named 1.7.5-wip was showcased on February 18, 2014.
The server version of 1.7.5 was reuploaded on April 1, 2014.
- Main menu button only appears if players have any realms on the version they are playing.
- Admins are now able to temporarily turn a realm into a mini-game.
- Added the ability to switch between mini-games and the admins' main worlds.
- List of mini-games.
- Cake Defense 2, by FVDisco.
- Blocks vs. Zombies, by SethBling.
- The Walls, by Hypixel.
- Autospleef, by SethBling.
- Dash of Doom, by Dragnoz.
- Preparations to bring Minecraft Realms to more countries.
- Several server-side performance improvements.
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.7.2
- MC-12545 – Certain "stacked" riding mob spawners crash the game.
- From the 1.7.x release versions
- MC-42174 – Chicken jockeys causing lag on multiplayer servers.
- MC-46329 – Realms player count is no longer updating.
- MC-47857 – Realms backups "No" button does not work.
|This section documents an unreleased version.|
While there is proof of this version's existence, it was never released to the public.
1.7.5-wip was a development testing version for Java Edition 1.7.5, shown in a YouTube video on February 18, 2014. This version tested adding minigames to Realms and allowing admins to switch between normal worlds and temporary minigame worlds.
- "Mini Games on Minecraft Realms (work in progress)" – Minecraft, February 18, 2014 – via YouTube