Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Java Edition 1.7.5
February 26, 2014
- Main menu button only appears if players have any realms on the version they are playing.
- Admins are now able to temporarily turn a realm into a mini-game.
- Added the ability to switch between mini-games and the admins' main worlds.
- List of mini-games.
- Cake Defense 2, by FVDisco.
- Blocks vs. Zombies, by SethBling.
- The Walls, by Hypixel.
- Autospleef, by SethBling.
- Dash of Doom, by Dragnoz.
- Preparations to bring Minecraft Realms to more countries.
- Several server-side performance improvements.
From released versions before 1.7.2
- – Certain "stacked" riding mob spawners crash the game.
From the 1.7.x release versions
- – Chicken Jockeys causing lag on Multiplayer servers.
- – Realms player count is no longer updating.
- – Realms Backups "No" button doesn't work.