Java Edition 1.7.3
(Redirected from Java Edition 1.7.3 (pre-release))
December 6, 2013
|Other editions of 1.7.3|
1.7.3 is the first pre-release for Java Edition 1.7.4.
- 11 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.7.4
- MC-5002 – Some texts can't be translated in a language file.
- MC-11129 – Unicode font text shadow in fullscreen mode.
- MC-13046 – Certain supported characters glitch out, clearing out lines of text.
- MC-32322 – World loading screen uses wrong font.
- MC-33035 – Loading text in Polish (and other languages with Unicode font) isn't showing properly.
- MC-34573 – Font file of Unicode Page C2 (Korean) shows character '숼'(U+C23C) at the position of '쉴'(U+C274).
- MC-41135 – Players become invisible+immune for PvP damage, after being killed and relogging instead of respawning.
- From the 1.7.4 development versions
- MC-40587 – Broadcast server list giving same values.
- From the previous development version
- MC-41528 – No taskbar workbench icon in Windows.
- MC-41537 – Hopper don't suck items from above if all the slots have an item.
- MC-41566 – Chicken Jockeys, when zombie is killed, chicken still attacks.