Java Edition 1.7.2 (pre-release)
October 25, 2013
1.7.2 is the third pre-release for Java Edition 1.7.2.
- 7 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.7.2
- MC-1865 – Spawn eggs and firework stars are pure white when held by zombies.
- MC-15189 – Cobblestone wall with blocks on top shows black light on its North side with Maximum Smooth Lighting.
- From the 1.7.2 development versions
- MC-30402 – Default resource pack says "Missing pack.mcmeta".
- MC-32436 – Maps from one world copied to another world and more.
- MC-33092 – Custom mob spawners will first spawn unedited mob, then the correct mob.
- MC-36228 – The outline of blocks targeted by the crosshairs are not visible under/behind water.
- MC-36778 – Block selection cursor is no longer transparent.
- This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.