Java Edition 1.7.10/Development versions
This is a list of Java Edition 1.7.10 development versions.
- All Realms-related modules were moved into a separate library.
- Future additional features to Realms will not require new releases of Minecraft.
- New Features
- Player activity monitor.
- Access to more server settings.
- PVP: On/Off.
- Difficulty: Peaceful/Easy/Normal/Hard.
- Spawn protection: Off/1..16.
- Game Mode: Creative/Adventure/Survival.
- Spawn Animals: On/Off.
- Spawn Monsters: On/Off.
- Spawn NPCs: On/Off.
- Improvements in Realms UI.
- – Minecraft Realms: User will still have Operator rights after re-inviting them.
1.17.10-pre2 was reuploaded shortly after release to fix the version number still saying "1.7.10-pre1".
- Fixed a crash related to being kicked from a server.
- A bug related to the disconnect screen.
- The ability to upload worlds to Realms.
- An option to allow the Realms owner to enable command blocks.
- Fixed some possible future-compatibility issues.
- – Realms player activity screen squashed to bottom.