Java Edition 1.7.10
June 26, 2014
|Other editions of 1.7.10|
1.7.10 is an update which makes it possible for additional features to be added to Realms without the need for a Minecraft version upgrade. It is compatible with Java Edition 1.7.6 – Java Edition 1.7.9 servers.
- Player activity monitor.
- The ability to upload one's own worlds.
- Access to more server settings.
- PVP: On/Off.
- Difficulty: Peaceful/Easy/Normal/Hard.
- Spawn protection: Off/1-16.
- Game Mode: Creative/Adventure/Survival.
- Spawn Animals: On/Off.
- Spawn Monsters: On/Off.
- Spawn NPCs: On/Off.
- Command Blocks: On/Off.
- All Realms-related modules were moved into a separate library.
- Future additional features to Realms will not require new releases of Minecraft.
- Improvements to the user interface.
From released versions before 1.7.2
- – Memory leak when starting large TNT chain reactions.
- – Minecraft server stores player data in case sensitive filename.
From the 1.7.x release versions
- – Server/client performance single host.
- – Command Blocks Realms not severs.
- – Minecraft Realms: User will still have Operator rights after re-inviting him/her.
From the same release
- – No Realms version visible - Not on screen, not in crash report.
- – Realms envelope icon hitbox is not alligned to icon.
- This is the first non-snapshot Java Edition version to have more than 3 digits on the version number since Beta 1.7_01 in June 2011.
- With this revision, 1.7 became the first Java Edition version to roll from single-digit to double-digit revision numbers since Alpha v1.0.10 in July 2010.
- A disproportionately large amount of mods are available for this version, having not been updated past it. However, Java Edition 1.12.2 seems to have overtaken it due to 1.7.10 being close to half a decade old, and the many block, item and entity ID changes in 1.13 as well as the time 1.13 took to come out.