The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.7.10
June 26, 2014
1.7.10 is a minor update to Minecraft (Java Edition) released on June 26, 2014, which made it possible for additional features to be added to Realms without the need for a Minecraft version upgrade. It is compatible with 1.7.6–1.7.9 servers.
- Player activity monitor.
- The ability to upload one's own worlds.
- Access to more server settings.
- All Realms-related modules were moved into a separate library.
- Future additional features to Realms will not require new releases of Minecraft.
- Improvements to the user interface.
From released versions before 1.7.2
- – Memory leak when starting large TNT chain reactions.
- – Minecraft server stores player data in case sensitive filename.
From the 1.7.x release versions
- – Server/client performance single host.
- – Command Blocks Realms not servers.
- – Minecraft Realms: User will still have Operator rights after re-inviting them.
From the same release
- – No Realms version visible - Not on screen, not in crash report.
- – Realms envelope icon hitbox is not aligned to icon.
- This is the first non-snapshot Java Edition version to have more than 3 digits on the version number since Beta 1.7_01 in June 2011.
- With this revision, 1.7.2 became the first Java Edition version to roll from single-digit to double-digit revision numbers since Alpha v1.0.10 a mere four years prior.