Java Edition 1.7.10
June 26, 2014
1.7.10 is a minor update to Minecraft (Java Edition) released on June 26, 2014, which made it possible for additional features to be added to Realms without the need for a Minecraft version upgrade. It is compatible with 1.7.6–1.7.9 servers.
- Player activity monitor.
- The ability to upload one's own worlds.
- Access to more server settings.
- All Realms-related modules were moved into a separate library.
- Future additional features to Realms will not require new releases of Minecraft.
- Improvements to the user interface.
From released versions before 1.7.2
- – Memory leak when starting large TNT chain reactions.
- – Minecraft server stores player data in case sensitive filename.
From the 1.7.x release versions
- – Server/client performance single host.
- – Command Blocks Realms not servers.
- – Minecraft Realms: User will still have Operator rights after re-inviting them.
From the same release
- – No Realms version visible - Not on screen, not in crash report.
- – Realms envelope icon hitbox is not aligned to icon.
- This is the first non-snapshot Java Edition version to have more than 3 digits on the version number since Beta 1.7_01 in June 2011.
- With this revision, 1.7.2 became the first Java Edition version to roll from single-digit to double-digit revision numbers since Alpha v1.0.10 a mere four years prior.