Java Edition 1.6.2
July 8, 2013
|Other editions of 1.6.2|
1.6.2 is an update which mainly fixed bugs present in Java Edition 1.6.1. While it was not the last update to 1.6, it was the last one before the snapshots of 1.7.2 started.
- Now spawn naturally.
- Baby zombies and baby zombie pigmen can also be rarely spawned from a spawn egg.
- Now remembers who tamed them.
- Texture file was removed.
- 71 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.7.4
- MC-149 – Powered pistons drop as items in creative.
- MC-1545 – Player's and Horses head while riding having strange behavior when looking at the skin in the inventory.
- MC-5770 – When putting a sign in front of water it keeps running.
- MC-7486 – Trapped Chest looks like Regular Chest in inventory/item frame.
- MC-12569 – Sitting in minecart is higher than it should be.
- MC-12962 – Attacking wild Wolves with any kind of projectiles (arrows, snowballs, potions) will cause any nearby tamed Wolves to attack their owner.
- MC-13167 – Reloading a world while player is in moving Minecart or riding a horse is glitchy in F5 mode.
- MC-13632 – Horses can be pushed into blocks and then take suffocation damage.
- MC-13695 – Ctrl+Click = Right Click on Mac not working.
- MC-13754 – Unable to tie mobs to fence with less than 2 leads.
- MC-13949 – Leads attached to mobs drop as items when right clicked in creative.
- MC-14126 – Binding "sneak" to any mouse button and trying to mount an entity crashes the game.
- MC-14157 – Numlock enter not recognized as return.
- MC-14355 – Can't hit mobs while jumping on horses.
- MC-14359 – Direct connect does not remember port.
- MC-14415 – Rope part of the leash turns invisible in some angles.
- MC-15024 – Hay blocks can not be crafted back into wheat.
- MC-15161 – Gliding crosshair when on a saddled horse.
- MC-15547 – "Nether-Fortress-Only" mobs no longer spawning in previously generated fortresses.
- MC-16145 – Potion of weakness tooltip.
- MC-16170 – Unarmored horses appear as wearing diamond armor.
- MC-16222 – Baby zombies are far too fast.
- MC-16264 – "Ghost" horse armor - Can only be fixed by totally restarting Launcher. Shutting down client isn't enough.
- MC-16267 – Cannot change horse armor like player armor by clicking with another armor piece on slot.
- MC-16330 – Dispensed renamed container minecarts do not remember their name.
- MC-16467 – Attribute modifiers randomly run out when given via items.
- MC-16761 – Sprint does not happen straight away.
- MC-17673 – Distorted fonts when using a converted texture pack on startup.
- MC-17867 – "Resource packs" translation missing on crowdin.net.
- MC-17876 – Health Boost extra health vanishes on login.
- MC-17908 – Tamed wolf's health depleted upon world loading.
- MC-18247 – Health Boost and Absorption potions names do not show correctly.
- MC-18365 – Breaking sound and particles appear when placing water/lava into another source block.
- MC-18435 – Objective health doesn't show the correct health when you wear armor.
- MC-18578 – Water sounds when placing water from a bucket to water source reproduce twice.
- MC-18627 – The "clear" command is causing a player in creative mode to be unable to move items in their inventory.
- MC-18645 – Game crashes with a single frame compass.
- MC-18661 – Strength Potions being nerfed unintentionally [Not related to other strength issues].
- MC-18666 – Taking dragon damage causes the player to leave GUI of an object.
- MC-18676 – Comparator/hopper chaos.
- MC-18713 – If a team name has "-" in it, the argument for seeing if anyone is in the team doesn't work.
- MC-18730 – Superflat customization screen have format errors in Australian English/string is missing at crowdin.net.
- MC-18828 – /clear command causes problems with animations of held items.
- MC-18845 – Scoreboard "Health" out of sync (rounds down).
- MC-18976 – Health boost resets additional health every 30 seconds.
- MC-18997 – Crash at launch of game with invalid language selection.
- MC-18999 – Using /kill sets health to 2 billion.
- MC-19029 – Instant health effect set to a 29, 61, 93...253 value kills any player without any death message.
- MC-19082 – Signs placed on fences don't have text.
- MC-19275 – Wearing armor with attribute and then holding identical armor removes the worn armor's effects.
- MC-19509 – Health regenerates slower on peaceful when riding an entity.
- MC-19537 – Blocks don't break while swimming.
- MC-19585 – Trying to jump on an unsaddled Horse, then equipping it with a saddle makes the Horse jump automatically.
- MC-19592 – 1.5.2 clients show server 1.6.1 as 1.3 in Multiplayer screen.
- MC-19602 – Servers have connection errors.
- MC-19605 – the /playsound command does not work with @a when >1 player passes the query.
- MC-20050 – Minecraft 1.6.1 demo has crashed.
- MC-20169 – Missing library starting the game.
- MC-21145 – Demo crashes when unable to find 'name' of a bound mouse button.
- MC-21172 – Resource pack crashes.
- MC-21436 – Nested colors in json chat don't work.
- MC-21965 – Mob's name is not translated in death messages (fixed only on LAN).
- MC-22375 – Game unplayable/development console getting spammed with stacktrace.
- MC-22401 – Cannot pick block lead in creative.
- MC-22454 – Item frame with clock breaks upon entering world.
- MC-22459 – Chat and Scoreboard showing the team name instead of player names.
- MC-22468 – Only baby zombies spawn.
- MC-22879 – Tame wolves try to kill horses.
- MC-23928 – Default vanilla font has certain broken characters when italic, such as /\()xkQ48%^.
- MC-28614 – Hopper: java.util.UnknownFormatConversionException: Conversion = '1'
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MC-27997 – English UK translation contains vulgar language for sponge.