Java Edition 1.6.1 (pre-release)
June 28, 2013
- Can play a sound from its file.
- Only specified players can hear it.
- Options such as location, volume, etc.
- Added Saturation.
- Affects the hunger bar.
- Armor has been retextured.
- 20 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.6.1
- MC-505 – boat float in middle of air after logout and re-login.
- MC-560 – Sound made by mobs in water causes massive FPS drop.
- MC-1159 – Mouse wrongly positioned in fullscreen.
- MC-1229 – Compasses in item frames move with the player.
- MC-1598 – Zombie pigmen burn for a moment in daylight.
- MC-2476 – Regeneration increases the speed at which damage is taken from cacti, lava and fire.
- MC-2758 – Derailed minecarts float when reloading world.
- MC-3914 – Grass can't be tilled under plants/sign while dirt can.
- MC-12906 – in the
/debugoption does not show the
- MC-13330 – Mob armor percentage likely error.
- From the 1.6.1 development versions
- MC-13899 – Horses can't breed when they wear armor.
- MC-13979 – Null language and strange phrases like "fr_FR" in parentheses.
- MC-15116 – Sitting tamed wolves growl when attacking nearby mobs.
- MC-18027 – Fake death after health boost potion effect has ended.
- MC-18250 – Inappropriate absorbtion effect cooldown.
- MC-18771 – Hostile wolves do not look angry when in vicinity of tamed wolves.
- MC-19270 – When you place water under a carpet, it destroys it.
- MC-19275 – Wearing armor with attribute and then holding identical armor removes the worn armor's effects.
- MC-19537 – Blocks don't break while swimming.
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MC-19849 – The game starts and has the Mojang title, but then the next slide is black except the bottom left corner, which is dirt.