Java Edition 1.6
(Redirected from Java Edition 1.6-pre)
June 25, 2013
|Other editions of 1.6|
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – Ping packet doesn't include host information.
- – Minecart collision boxes are briefly positioned wrong.
- – Minecarts off track float.
- – Sitting in minecart is higher than it should be.
- – Minecart hit box too large.
- – If a team name has "-" in it, the argument for seeing if anyone is in the team doesn't work.
- – Instant health effect set to a 29, 61, 93...253 value kills any player without any death message.
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Unable to tie mobs to fence with less than 2 leads.
- – Binding "sneak" to any mouse button and trying to mount an entity crashes the game.
- – Can't hit mobs while jumping on horses.
- – Right clicking on minecart/pig/boat while riding in it tries to remove the player.
- – Wither is still named "Withern" in German.
- – Potion of weakness tooltip.
- – Attribute modifiers randomly run out when given via items.
- – "Resource packs" translation missing on crowdin.net.
- – Tamed wolf's health depleted upon world loading.
- – Health boost and absorption potions names do not show correctly.
- – Water sounds when placing water from a bucket to water source reproduce twice.
- – Game crashes with a single frame compass.
- – Strength Potions being nerfed unintentionally [Not related to other strength issues].
- – Superflat customization screen have format errors in Australian English/string is missing at crowdin.net.
- – Scoreboard "Health" out of sync (rounds down).
- – Crash at launch of game with invalid language selection.
- – Using /kill sets health to 2 billion.
From the same version (reupload)
- – Crash whilst brewing in 1.6.