Java Edition 1.6
(Redirected from Java Edition 1.6-pre)
June 25, 2013
|Other editions of 1.6|
- 25 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.6.1
- MC-137 – Ping packet doesn't include host information.
- MC-12241 – Minecart collision boxes are briefly positioned wrong.
- MC-12526 – Minecarts off track float.
- MC-12569 – Sitting in minecart is higher than it should be.
- MC-12733 – Minecart hit box too large.
- MC-18713 – If a team name has "-" in it, the argument for seeing if anyone is in the team doesn't work.
- MC-19029 – Instant health effect set to a 29, 61, 93...253 value kills any player without any death message.
- From the 1.6.1 development versions
- MC-13754 – Unable to tie mobs to fence with less than 2 leads.
- MC-14126 – Binding "sneak" to any mouse button and trying to mount an entity crashes the game.
- MC-14355 – Can't hit mobs while jumping on horses.
- MC-14524 – Right clicking on minecart/pig/boat while riding in it tries to remove the player.
- MC-14795 – Wither is still named "Withern" in German.
- MC-16145 – Potion of weakness tooltip.
- MC-16467 – Attribute modifiers randomly run out when given via items.
- MC-17867 – "Resource packs" translation missing on crowdin.net.
- MC-17908 – Tamed wolf's health depleted upon world loading.
- MC-18247 – Health boost and absorption potions names do not show correctly.
- MC-18578 – Water sounds when placing water from a bucket to water source reproduce twice.
- MC-18645 – Game crashes with a single frame compass.
- MC-18661 – Strength Potions being nerfed unintentionally (not related to other strength issues).
- MC-18730 – Superflat customization screen have format errors in Australian English/string is missing at crowdin.net.
- MC-18845 – Scoreboard
Healthout of sync (rounds down).
- MC-18997 – Crash at launch of game with invalid language selection.
- MC-18999 – Using
/killsets health to 2 billion.
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MC-19061 – Crash whilst brewing in 1.6.