The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.6
June 25, 2013
- 25 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.6.1
- MC-137 – Ping packet doesn't include host information.
- MC-12241 – Minecart collision boxes are briefly positioned wrong.
- MC-12526 – Minecarts off track float.
- MC-12569 – Sitting in minecart is higher than it should be.
- MC-12733 – Minecart hit box too large.
- MC-18713 – If a team name has "-" in it, the argument for seeing if anyone is in the team doesn't work.
- MC-19029 – Instant health effect set to a 29, 61, 93...253 value kills any player without any death message.
- From the 1.6.1 development versions
- MC-13754 – Unable to tie mobs to fence with less than 2 leads.
- MC-14126 – Binding "sneak" to any mouse button and trying to mount an entity crashes the game.
- MC-14355 – Can't hit mobs while jumping on horses.
- MC-14524 – Right clicking on minecart/pig/boat while riding in it tries to remove the player.
- MC-14795 – Wither is still named "Withern" in German.
- MC-16145 – Potion of weakness tooltip.
- MC-16467 – Attribute modifiers randomly run out when given via items.
- MC-17867 – "Resource packs" translation missing on crowdin.net.
- MC-17908 – Tamed wolf's health depleted upon world loading.
- MC-18247 – Health boost and absorption potions names do not show correctly.
- MC-18578 – Water sounds when placing water from a bucket to water source reproduce twice.
- MC-18645 – Game crashes with a single frame compass.
- MC-18661 – Strength Potions being nerfed unintentionally (not related to other strength issues).
- MC-18730 – Superflat customization screen have format errors in Australian English/string is missing at crowdin.net.
- MC-18845 – Scoreboard
Healthout of sync (rounds down).
- MC-18997 – Crash at launch of game with invalid language selection.
- MC-18999 – Using
/killsets health to 2 billion.
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MC-19061 – Crash whilst brewing in 1.6.