Java Edition 1.5 (pre-release)
March 7, 2013
- 29 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.5
- MC-454 – The spider moves in a spider but skeleton doesn't.
- MC-804 – Piston extension remains after piston is destroyed.
- MC-1522 – Fence gate closes when destroying adjacent block.
- MC-1523 – Breaking a dragon egg in Survival with a high Haste effect crashes the game.
- MC-1548 – Fence glitch.
- MC-1594 – Trying to walk from a block with a collision box shorter than 1 block to another block that is also shorter, causes the player to momentarily glitch into the ground.
- MC-2402 – Flaming arrows with PvP off still set players on fire.
- MC-3069 – Map not updating.
- MC-3513 – Items dropped on fences jump around.
- MC-3953 – Anvils don't do enough damage.
- MC-4560 – Items in equipment slot/crashes if
CanPickUpLootis set to 1 in
- MC-6060 – Command block gamerule update problem.
- MC-6872 – Upon creating the wither, It leaves ghost blocks.
- MC-8624 – Undespawning entities at long range or Unloaded spawners still spawn.
- MC-8966 – /clear <player> <item id> Not functioning as expected.
- MC-9353 – Compatibility issue with Windows 8 upgrades and Minecraft.
- MC-9646 – Game crashes when I click "singleplayer" in the main menu.
- MC-9877 – Multiplayer, slow chunk loading and or read timeout kick.
- From the 1.5 development versions
- MC-5774 – Blocks being constantly pushed by pistons turn invisible after some time.
- MC-5778 – Redstone dust apperance stays powered or unpowered when its powered state is toggled fast.
- MC-8776 – Comparators do not update their output signal.
- MC-8923 – Powered mechanisms (except for dispensers and droppers) react when they should not.
- MC-9065 – Crash when giving item 31 with damage 3.
- MC-9115 – Incorrect death messages in non-English languages
- MC-9431 –
DisplayOffsetare not saved with
- MC-9740 – Mob spawners cannot store movement data for mobs.
- MC-10638 – Minecart glitches through block.
- MC-10677 – Pistons fire more than once per tick / block teleporting.
- MC-10874 – The Esc key doesn't work when you're in the command block menu and when placing signs.