Java Edition 1.5.2
Pre-release: April 25, 2013
1.5.2 was a minor update for Java Edition, released on May 2, 2013, that fix some of the bugs and crashes in 1.5 and 1.5.1. This is the last official Minecraft version that will run on PowerPC Mac computers and the last version to be playable with no download required.
A pre-release version of 1.5.2 was released on April 25, 2013. This pre-release was later reuploaded, and this reupload became the full release of 1.5.2.
- 24 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.5
- MC-22 – Jukebox audio volume does not decrease
- MC-502 –
IllegalStateException::Entity is already tracked!
- MC-605 – Lighting glitch with inventory interfaces
- MC-748 – Bad ping when offline
- MC-1035 – Small Light Bug when sand falls / Falling sand and gravel turns purple or black
- MC-1123 – SMP: Anvils charge level for nothing when using languages other than English
- MC-2176 – FPS is VERY unreliable in singleplayer
- MC-2652 – /spawnpoint or beds won't set your spawn point
- MC-4253 – Endermen are rendered hostile if they take environmental damage
- MC-5564 – Game sometimes stops NPCs and block-interfaces do not work
- MC-11984 – Blocks get all green and red and flashing
- From 1.5
- MC-8112 – Pick-Block and Furnaces
- MC-8260 – Achievement "Hot Topic" Uses Faceless Furnace Icon
- MC-11229 – Using the anvil for free
- MC-11735 – Intel HD with driver 188.8.131.52xxx: Graphics flash until client is closed / Blocks and/or Mobs white/transparent
- From 1.5.1
- MC-11875 – 1.5 HD Textures: Very poor performance with 32x packs and up
- MC-12133 – Arrows visually float when shot into a block
- MC-12369 – Minecraft crashing on 1.5.1 pre-release Server
- MC-12594 – 256x paintings not working
- MC-12687 – Crash 100% CPU OOM Exception on Ticked Skeleton
- MC-13206 – Minecraft is recreating textures every single frame and/or tick, which causes immense performance penalties when the textures are high res
- MC-13259 – The game crashes whenever a skeleton fires 1~3 arrows at me and misses.
- MC-14221 – Blocks stop updating one minute after entering the Nether or the End
- MC-16763 – Infinite power I bows glitch