Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Java Edition 1.5.1/Development versions
This is a list of Java Edition 1.5.1 development versions.
- Can now be combined to raise their enchantment level or combine multiple enchantments on a single book.
- When combining two enchantments for a higher level variation, the player requires two of the same level enchanted book.
- They are still subject to the normal enchantment level limits.
- A few assorted changes.
From released versions before 1.5.1
mobGriefingis set on false.
– Ender Dragon can still grief stuff like cobblestone and chests even if the gamerule
- – Unable to combine enchanted books for a higher level enchant.
- – Fire on hopper not visible.
- – If the player use an external editing tool (MCEdit) to give an enchanted book with multiple enchantments, and said player tries to combine it with an item, it will only enchant it with the first enchantment on the list.
- – Hopper doesn't try to place items from other slots if unable from first.
- – Fire doesn't show on 8 layered snow and hopper.
- – Long scoreboard objective titles can be offset screen.
- – Breaking a container with items that is connected via a solid block with a comparator does not update the comparator.
- – Falling block entities start visually falling from 1 block higher than they were placed.
- – Paintings popping out / cannot place new ones.
|The pre-reupload version of this version is currently missing.|
This version has been reuploaded at one point in time. While the reuploaded version has been archived, the pre-reupload has not, and as such is it currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on .
13w12~ were two debug snapshots for Java Edition 1.5.1 that attempted to fix an issue with the frame rate dropping significantly when using smooth lighting. The first debug snapshot was unsuccessful, however the second debug snapshot was successful in fixing this bug. The first snapshot was released on Mojira as a "temporary snapshot", which is why these snapshots do not follow regular naming conventions.
These snapshots were only released as clients; no corresponding server was released. However, these snapshots share their protocol version number with snapshots 13w09c through 13w11a, meaning that 13w12~ can connect to servers running any of those snapshots.
- 1 bug fixed
- [note 1] – FPS drop due to smooth lighting.
<ref> tags exist for a group named "note", but no corresponding
<references group="note"/> tag was found, or a closing
</ref> is missing