Java Edition 1.4.7 (pre-release)
December 28, 2012
|This page or section has been suggested to be merged with Java Edition 1.4.7. Discuss|
Reason: Lists the same bug fixes.
- 12 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.4.7
- MC-60 – Joining a server, and leaving it, then trying to connect to any server crashes the game.
- MC-467 – When killing the spider first in a spider jockey, the skeleton turns invisible.
- MC-1300 – Falling sand entities with water or lava as block ids do not render properly.
- MC-1433 – UDP Query Protocol does not properly unpack/pack integers, session IDs are not returned correctly.
- MC-2776 – Sneak fails when placing slab on slab.
- MC-2799 – Torches don't light the block that they are attached to when there is a block on top and at the sides of them.
- MC-2902 – Signs remaining blank after edit in single player.
- MC-4715 – Crash when using spawned in firework / Server kicks you with an End of Stream error.
- MC-4913 – Bold text takes up lots of space sometimes.
- MC-5246 – Crash on thorn enchant from arrow in dispenser.
- MC-6232 – Minecraft client crashing frequently since Christmas.
- MC-6947 – Anvil eats items when using the number keys to move stacks into it.