The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.4.7
Pre-release: December 28, 2012
A pre-release of 1.4.7 was released on December 28, 2012, though the full release of 1.4.7 is identical to this pre-release, including compilation date. The pre-release is the final version released in 2012.
- Fixed joining a server, and leaving it, then trying to connect to any server crashing the game under certain conditions.
- Fixed bold text taking up lots of space sometimes.
- Fixed the server crashing when an arrow shot from a dispenser hits a mob/player with Thorns enchant on their armor.
- Fixed a multiplayer crash when using fireworks without a fireworks star.
- Fixed long timeout when checking SRV records, and fireworks bug in creative.
- Fixed lighting glitch with redstone torches.
From released versions before 1.4.7
- – Joining a server, and leaving it, then trying to connect to any server crashes the game.
- – When killing the spider first in a spider jockey, the skeleton turns invisible.
- – Falling sand entities with water or lava as block ids do not render properly.
- – UDP Query Protocol does not properly unpack/pack integers, session IDs are not returned correctly.
- – Sneak fails when placing slab on slab.
- – Torches don't light the block that they are attached to when there is a block on top and at the sides of them.
- – Signs remaining blank after edit in single player.
- – Crash when using spawned in firework / Server kicks you with an End of Stream error.
- – Bold text takes up lots of space sometimes.
- – Crash on thorn enchant from arrow in dispenser.
- – Minecraft client crashing frequently since Christmas.
- – Anvil eats items when using the number keys to move stacks into it.