Java Edition 1.4.6 (pre-release)
December 17, 2012
- A high pitched sound is played when a player hits another player from far away with a bow.
- Added an option to toggle touchscreen mode.
- 37 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.4.6
- MC-429 – When a bat flies through the water, it gets stuck, and it will stay stuck.
- MC-678 – Water splash sound gets overridden by other sounds.
- MC-756 – Player not shown in actual location after breaking boat.
- MC-833 – Inventory items, when placed in an ender chest, disappears.
- MC-971 – Mis-identified server version.
- MC-1005 – Fresh install of 1.4.2 on fresh install of OS X 10.6.8 hangs.
- MC-1347 – Items do not "update looks" when stacked on ground.
- MC-1348 – Dropped items only auto-stack when moving, not when going through portals.
- MC-1599 – File Handle leak in RegionFileCache (MCP).
- MC-1734 – Duplicating Sand/Gravel/Dragon Egg still works with tweaks to an existing design.
- MC-1883 – Destroying a Jukebox NPE&Kick.
- MC-1957 – Minecraft graphics messed up.
- MC-2442 – Redstone directional bug.
- MC-2568 – Ghost block bug.
- MC-2610 – Game freezes at the start of a previously saved game.
- MC-2622 – Cannot modify the Render Distance setting - Stays at "Far" regardless of changes.
- MC-2673 – Shift-Clicking smelted ores out of furnace cause minor visual bug.
- MC-2712 – The player cannot look around without moving vertically or horizontally.
- MC-2747 – Minecraft client crashs when connection times out.
- MC-2873 – Minecarts disappearing.
- MC-2879 – Error 50% of the time when the player tries to join their server.
Failed to login: Error
- MC-2904 – Zombie pigman knockback stunlocks Iron Golems, defeating their intended purpose.
- MC-3122 – The player cannot change texture packs.
- MC-3255 – Blaze fire ball crashes the game.
- MC-3280 – Some textures appear as dark terrain.png images.
- MC-3346 – Minecraft crashing every time the player gets on for a little while.
- MC-3632 – Game only loads the chunk the player currently standing on when they logged in. Then the game freezes and crashes.
- MC-3860 – Client crashes when underground near piston and redstone machine.
- MC-3899 – Skeletons will come close to attacker.
- MC-3934 – Particle overload when returning from AFK.
- MC-3988 – Slime audio bug.
- MC-4432 – Minecart off track and into walls.
- MC-4784 – Skeletons not retaliating to Iron Golems/Wolves.
- MC-4792 – Minecraft crashed, exception world.
- MC-4829 – Game client gets stuck on 'building terrain' screen.
- From the 1.4.6 development versions
- MC-4644 – Mobs running in circles and not jumping when chasing/running away.
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MC-4872 – Crash when shot by skeleton.
- Other fixes
- Fixed mouse wrongly positioned in fullscreen.