Java Edition 1.4.6 (pre-release)
(Redirected from Java Edition 1.4.6-pre)
December 17, 2012
- A high pitched sound is played when a player hits another player from far away with a bow.
- Added an option to toggle touchscreen mode.
- Fixed mouse wrongly positioned in fullscreen
From released versions before 1.4.6
- – When a bat flies through the water, it gets stuck, and it will stay stuck.
- – Water splash sound gets overridden by other sounds.
- – Player not shown in actual location after breaking boat.
- – Inventory items, when placed in an ender chest, disappears.
- – Mis-identified server version.
- – Fresh install of 1.4.2 on fresh install of OS X 10.6.8 hangs.
- – Items do not "update looks" when stacked on ground.
- – Dropped items only auto-stack when moving, not when going through portals.
- – File Handle leak in RegionFileCache (MCP).
- – Duplicating Sand/Gravel/Dragon Egg still works with tweaks to an existing design.
- – Destroying a Jukebox NPE&Kick.
- – Minecraft graphics messed up.
- – Redstone directional bug.
- – Ghost block bug.
- – Game freezes at the start of a previously saved game.
- – Cannot modify the Render Distance setting - Stays at "Far" regardless of changes.
- – Shift-Clicking smelted ores out of furnace cause minor visual bug.
- – The player cannot look around without moving vertically or horizontally.
- – Minecraft client crashs when connection times out.
- – Minecarts disappearing.
Failed to login: Error
– Error 50% of the time when the player tries to join their server.
- – Zombie pigman knockback stunlocks Iron Golems, defeating their intended purpose.
- – The player cannot change texture packs.
- – Blaze fire ball crashes the game.
- – Some textures appear as dark terrain.png images.
- – Minecraft crashing every time the player gets on for a little while.
- – Game only loads the chunk the player currently standing on when they logged in. Then the game freezes and crashes.
- – Client crashes when underground near piston and redstone machine.
- – Skeletons will come close to attacker.
- – Particle overload when returning from AFK.
- – Slime audio bug.
- – Minecart off track and into walls.
- – Skeletons not retaliating to Iron Golems/Wolves.
- – Minecraft crashed, exception world.
- – Game client gets stuck on 'building terrain' screen.
From the 1.4.6 snapshots
- – Mobs running in circles and not jumping when chasing/running away.
From the same version
- – Crash when shot by skeleton.