Java Edition 1.4.3
November 1, 2012
- Implemented the music disc "wait".
- This music disc was originally added to the game's files in Beta 1.9 Prerelease 2 named "where are we now", but could not be implemented due to issues with the spaces in its name, so it has been renamed to "wait".
- Water now completely negates all fall damage.
- 105 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.4.4
- MC-2 – Enchanted items show its background on the beacon-block.
- MC-5 – Emerald ore can be broken with a minimum iron pickaxe, but the block emerald can be broken with all the pickaxes.
- MC-6 – Minecart sound does not stop.
- MC-7 – Skeletons holding swords will shoot arrows.
- MC-13 – Arrows do not stick (and stay) in mobs.
- MC-15 – Item drops drop into transparent blocks and cannot be picked back up.
- MC-17 – Anvil block collision box appears "sunken".
- MC-20 – Getting door drop in creative.
- MC-23 – Falling out of the world while chunks are loading.
- MC-30 – Some of the regular sounds are now server-sided.
- MC-33 – Placing 2 wooden slabs will play the sounds from 12w38a.
- MC-34 – Pink dye on sheep appears white on top.
- MC-36 – Using
/tpon a player in a different world will teleport to needed coordinates, but not change the world.
- MC-38 – Fence gate texture flips inside out.
- MC-39 – Mobs in minecarts can vanish when minecarts are broken.
- MC-40 – Calculate name plate length based on username stripped of color codes.
- MC-47 – Silmes are invincible.
- MC-51 – Duplication of dragon eggs, sand and gravel.
- MC-54 – Mobs are immediately transferred back to the overworld upon spawning in the Nether.
- MC-56 – Broken or missing animations with potion of invisibility.
- MC-57 – Anvil rendering error in item frames.
- MC-66 – Score does not work anymore.
- MC-74 – When a block is placed next to an end portal block with an Eye of Ender in it, the block is see-through.
- MC-81 – Item frames in multiplayer do not store item NBT data.
- MC-86 – Graphical glitch with cactus in a flower pot near a wall.
- MC-100 – Odd chance where you take fall damage when sprinting off 2 or 1 blocks.
- MC-110 – Breaking effects sometimes duplicate sounds & effects.
- MC-116 – Music discs reverting to original name after being played, even if they've been renamed by the anvil.
- MC-118 – Dying dogs collar does not use your dye.
- MC-125 – Signs missing text.
- MC-147 – Tree leaves break half slabs.
- MC-154 – Multiple consecutive newlines in books do not create a space between lines in editor.
- MC-155 – Wither de-spawns in Peaceful and should not.
- MC-159 – Death from a 2-4 block drop while changing gamemodes.
- MC-160 – Dragon egg particles are missing.
- MC-166 – Potatoes and carrots uproot themselves.
- MC-176 – Map item placed in item frame experiences Z-fighting.
- MC-187 – Teleporting a player triggers a pressure plate sometimes.
- MC-191 – Minecart flickers when looking backwards.
- MC-196 – Falling anvils do not maintain orientation while falling.
- MC-218 – Breaking a block touching an open trapdoor closes it.
- MC-222 – Vines, fern, grass and lilypad appear gray when held in F5 mode.
- MC-231 – Teleport through walls glitch.
- MC-264 – Different stacking slab sound.
- MC-270 – Skeletons shoot arrows faster than humanly possible.
- MC-298 – Text misplaced in demo mode window and 4:3 screen.
- MC-303 – "Your game mode has been changed" shows in log when it has not.
- MC-310 – Dropped items stop minecarts on their track.
- MC-311 – If the player puts an anvil (or a few other items) into a display case and turn it upside down, the orange from the case will start to overlay the item in the case.
- MC-313 – Chest hitbox is wrong.
- MC-335 – Dropped items with NBT tags do not stack.
- MC-347 – Open doors and levers do not work together.
- MC-366 – The sound for cows are cut off early instead of playing all the way through.
- MC-388 – Squids spawning rates are everywhere.
- MC-398 – Structures generating in wrong biomes.
- MC-418 – Particles do not show correctly when sprinting on blocks with different variations like wool, wood and biome colored grass.
- MC-491 – Ladders breaking glitching out.
- MC-504 – Mobs try to jump nether brick fence.
- MC-529 – Buggy fall damage in 1-deep water.
- MC-541 – Flaming arrows wo not trigger TNT when shot from above.
- MC-598 – When the player have detailed item descriptions on, renamed item's name is not in italic.
- MC-606 – Zombies can pick up items while dying.
- MC-645 – Items at the top-left corner of a container cannot be duplicated with the pick block key.
- MC-647 – TNT sometimes makes item drops when it is ignited by the explosion of another TNT.
- MC-740 – Invisibility potions not completed in correct time displayed.
- MC-743 – More ender egg render problems.
- MC-767 – Creating a world with seed and map world "QUATREPOINTDEUX" fails.
- MC-771 – Death by bat.
- MC-827 – Server Crash when client logs in with invalid difficulty.
- MC-853 – Item frames do not show directly after entering the game.
- MC-864 – Snow Golems wo not die.
- MC-894 – The "where are we now" disc is unavailable.
- MC-973 – Bat noises are painful and cause headaches.
- MC-977 – When riding a minecart, fall damage lags.
- MC-1004 – Custom spawners with no delay variance crash the game.
- MC-1023 – Potion of Weakness removes ability to destroy paintings and item frames.
- MC-1037 – Missing pitch rotations in OpenAL implementation.
- MC-1088 – Lightning strikes can create client side fires (ghost fires).
- MC-1102 – Minecraft crashes in creative inventory.
- MC-1132 – Nether portals create a huge lag, especially when several entities have to be teleported.
- MC-1136 – Ender pearls (and other throwable objects) loose their link to the thrower when reloaded.
- MC-1162 – When the player jumps on wheat crops, usually the farmland becomes dirt, then seeds and wheat are dropped; however, if the player jumps on potato and carrot crops, farmland become dirt, but crops stay there.
- MC-1181 –
SkullOwnerlost when breaking a player skull block.
- MC-1195 – Beacon particles show if below beacon.
- MC-1236 – Escape key does not take you back to main menu from Multiplayer screen.
- MC-1243 – Wither breaks End Portals.
- MC-1285 – When breaking an item frame that contains an item frame, only 1 item frame drops.
- MC-1301 – Named maps lose their title after copying.
- MC-1318 – By placing a bed at the same time as throwing it away makes it a half bed.
- MC-1319 – Getting bed drop in creative.
- MC-1332 – Cobblestone wall has fence-collisions.
- MC-1377 – Death caused by lag spikes on minecart over a lava field.
- MC-1378 – Adventure mode graphical issue breaking blocks.
- MC-1385 – Placing trapdoors on half-slabs.
- MC-1399 – Block textures held by players (third-person view) are mirrored.
- MC-1444 – Flying through cobwebs in creative affects the player and should not.
- MC-1454 – Shift (crouch) will not stop you from falling off of an anvil.
- MC-1464 – Falling sand appears on fire when falling into lava.
- MC-1473 – Fire does not show if the player shoots a mob in a minecart.
- MC-1547 – Spinning while placing a bed creates a triangular bed.
- MC-1574 – Cannot destroy glass in Adventure Mode.
- MC-1586 – Minecraft crashes if connection is lost when editing signs.
- Fixed music disc "11" not being dropped by creepers in the same way as the other discs.
- Fixed an exploit with enchanted books.
- Fixed the collision box of slimes.