Java Edition 1.3.2
|Other editions of 1.3.2|
1.3.2 was mainly released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Java Edition 1.3.1.
A pre-release version of 1.3.2 was released on August 14 for players to test, though the full release of 1.3.2 was just a hotfix of this pre-release.
- Large oak trees now generate with sideways logs.
- Server list
- The player can now toggle showing server addresses in the server list using the F1 key.
4 bugs fixed
- Fixed players sometimes falling out of the world when entering the Nether having been there before in the same session.
- Fixed players taking damage when water or players push them into corners.
- Fixed various uncommon crash bugs.
- Fixed players not getting fall damage when falling from a height of 4 blocks.