Java Edition 1.2.5
Pre-release: March 30, 2012
A pre-release for 1.2.5 was released on March 30, 2012, although the full release is identical to this pre-release.
- ⇧ Shift-clicking items in the player's inventory now places the item in its respective furnace slot.
- Tamed ocelots
- Are now less eager to sit on things
- Are now less patient.
- When the hotbar is full, using pick block replaces the held item.
- Direct connect dialog
- Now remembers the last IP for the current session.
- Game files
- Inside the
minecraft.jar, the digital signature files (
MOJANG_C.SF) have been renamed to
- Function remains the same.
- 14 bugs fixed
- Fixed issues when detecting certain links in chat.
- Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed ocelots.
- Fixed various chat crashes.
- Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances.
- Removed all ghost entities "under the command of Lord Herobrine".
- Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat.
- Fixed slash key not behaving correctly in certain environments.
- Fixed command matching not being strict enough (for example: typing
/stoppppno longer stops a server).
- Fixed not being able to click colored links.
- Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers to spawn).
- Using a stack of bowls on mooshrooms no longer consumes the whole stack of bowls.
- Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop the TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT).
- Fixed ⌘+Q shortcut not quitting the app on macOS.