Java Edition 1.2.4
March 22, 2012
Client (.json) |
- Renamed from Wooden Planks.
- "Sandstone" (carved)
- Uses a modified version of the unused sandstone texture from 1.2.1.
- Has the same name as the normal sandstone.
|This page would benefit from the addition of more images.|
Please remove this notice once you've added suitable images to the article.
The specific instructions are: before and after of each wool
- Slightly removed saturation out of every color.
- When in a standing position, cats will now purposely go and sit on nearby chests, active furnaces, and beds.
- This prevents players from using them.
- Baby pigs can no longer be ridden.
- Added chat history and improved chat editing.
- Links are now clickable in chat.
- When clicked, a warning screen appears that asks players if they want to continue.
- Players can copy and paste links in chat.
- The mouse wheel can be used to scroll up/down for history.
- PAGEUP and PAGEDOWN keys can also be used
- Up/down keys scroll through recently sent messages.
- Links are now clickable in chat.
- When typing a player's name, pressing Tab ↹ will automatically fill in the rest of the username.
- Text can now be copied and pasted.
- Similar to how the formatting code §k displays random characters in chat, §l, §m, §n and §o creates bold, striked, underlined and italic text respectively, while §r resets any set states
- These cannot be typed using vanilla clients
- Pressing / acts as a command key: it opens the chat with a
- Pressing ← or → will move the insertion point (text pointer) in the respective direction, allowing text to be modified.
- Out of Memory screen
- Added "Back" and "Quit" buttons
- Added a "minimal" debug menu
- The same as the regular F3 menu, except without the graph/profiler.
- Accessible by ⇧ Shift+F3.
- Re-added armor outlines in the armor slots in the inventory.
- 25 bugs fixed
- Made placing half blocks on existing half blocks (to make a full block) easier.
- Limited framerate on menu screens; no longer uses 100% CPU.
- Fixed fatal crash for converted worlds to anvil, when there’s blocks at max height.
- Fixed signs clearing text while being edited in multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash when logging in while there are blocks at the maxmum height level at spawn.
- Fixed TNT ghost blocks in multiplayer.
- Fixed chest minecarts dropping enchanted items.
- Fixed crashes on invalid server addresses when joining a server.
- Fixed entities being uninteractable if they existed at login in multiplayer.
- Fixed duplication exploit with paintings.
- Fixed furnaces and dispensers dropping enchanted items.
- Fixed the "flickering" of chat as it vanishes off the screen.
- Fixed text rendering over items in the container screens.
- Fixed exploit with jungle saplings (turns other saplings into jungle ones).
- Fixed launcher opening minecraft dir if the path contains a space.
- Fixed an off-by-one lighting bug.
- Fixed block transmuting (turning one block into another via pistons).
- Fixed placing mushrooms in daylight, where they cannot survive.
- Fixed redstone lamps dropping powered block items when destroyed while on.
/save-allnow works even when
/save-offhas been used.
- Fixed turning half-blocks into full-blocks while you’re standing on them.
- Fixed seed displaying in F3 debug when the seed is unknown in multiplayer.
- Fixed villager texture changing client-side per profession.
- Fixed falling off ledge corners while holding shift.
- Glass blocks can be picked up using Silk Touch enchanted tools again.