As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Java Edition 1.16 Pre-release 4
Minecraft 1.16 Pre-release 4
June 11, 2020
- Increased skeleton's spawning weight in soul sand valleys from 2 to 10.
- Changed the chat output when enabling/disabling a datapack from "Enabled/Disabled data pack <datapack>" to "Enabling/Disabling data pack <datapack>".
- 22 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.16
- MC-88491 – Projectiles hit the player, snowman and witch who threw them at certain angles or close to the entities.
- MC-136085 – Blocks attached to multi-block blocks are deleted when breaking the other half of the block.
- From the 1.16 development versions
- MC-171257 – Using a fire charge on invalid place attempts to make fire.
- MC-175588 – Zombified baby piglins do not have high pitched idle sounds.
- MC-177463 – Crash report "Connection:" field contains unuseful value (Object.toString()).
- MC-179851 – Attribute
generic.movement_speeddoes not work in
- MC-180967 – Advancement description JSON can ignore the first specified color.
- MC-181498 – Using a fire charge on top of fire briefly creates another fire on top of it.
- MC-181556 – Baby zombified piglins float while riding striders.
- MC-181576 – Worlds which are already open in another instance of Minecraft can be selected with arrow keys and tab.
- MC-184613 – End stone generates in "Floating Islands" setting.
- MC-184644 – Cave buffet generator generates with netherrack, even if using a non-nether biome.
- MC-186468 – Although reload failed, the game will also tell you "Disabled data pack [XXX]".
- MC-187419 – Hand animation is not played when feeding horses or donkeys with golden carrots.
- MC-187550 –
/datapack enableshows success message after the command is run rather than after a data pack is enabled.
- MC-188352 – Creative mode cow milking/mushroom stewing inconsistent with picking up placed fluids.
- MC-188463 – Transparent dropped items render in wrong order when behind entities when graphics setting is set to Fabulous.
- From the previous development version
- MC-188451 – Game crashes when dispensing a shulker box from a dispenser –
java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception while ticking.
- MC-188467 – "Sound Director" in credits is too light compared to the rest of the text, and is missing an "S".
- MC-188517 – Cannot create multiple empty tags in a datapack.
- MC-188519 – Clouds render on top of blocks.
- MC-188528 – Particles render on top of stained glass.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.16 Pre-Release 4" – Minecraft.net, June 11, 2020