Java Edition 1.16.2 Pre-release 3
Minecraft 1.16.2 Pre-release 3
August 6, 2020
- Now render correctly in dark areas.
- 12 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.16
- MC-105248 – Wet wolves become nearly black in dark areas.
- MC-107529 –
Marker:1barmor stands render themselves and their equipment dark if inside solid blocks.
- MC-167756 – Wolf is rendered too dark when not directly affected by skylight.
- From 1.16
- MC-191388 – "No key position_predicate in MapLike" console spam.
- From 1.16.1
- MC-197049 – Pending messages are saved after relogging, while normal messages are not.
- MC-197053 – Pressing F3 + D clears the pending lines message, but does not clear the pending messages.
- From the 1.16.2 development versions
- MC-196534 – Game does not recognize custom dimension type:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unregistered dimension type.
- MC-197242 – Crash with custom multi-noise dimension:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unregistered dimension type: cha@90d4173.
- From the previous development version
- MC-197122 – Game crashes after entering a Debug Mode world.
- MC-197152 – Ghost blocks can be generated in some piston setups.
- MC-197218 – Piston arm appears twice during retraction in some mechanisms.
- MC-197223 – Game crashes after creating or entering a custom world with no defined biomes or issues with the configuration files.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.16.2 Pre-Release 3" – Minecraft.net, August 6, 2020