The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Java Edition 1.16.1
June 24, 2020
- 5 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.16
- MC-135831 – Low gravity bug at world height.
- MC-146743 – Mainhand third person animations incorrect while loaded crossbow in offhand.
- MC-153750 – Gravity decreases at y=256 when the player hops into water at y=255.
- MC-186546 – Endermen that have been turned hostile by other means than looking at them will turn neutral when looked at.
- From 1.16
- MC-191138 – Crash when clicking on realms info –
- 1.16.1 is the first minor version since 1.11.2 to not have any development versions.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Java Edition 1.16.1" – Minecraft.net, June 24, 2020