The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.16 Pre-release 4
June 11, 2020
- Increased skeleton's spawning weight in soul sand valleys from 2 to 10.
- Changed the chat output when enabling/disabling a datapack from "Enabled/Disabled data pack <datapack>" to "Enabling/Disabling data pack <datapack>".
- 22 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.16
- MC-88491 – Projectiles hit the player, snowman and witch who threw them at certain angles or close to the entities.
- MC-136085 – Blocks attached to multi-block blocks are deleted when breaking the other half of the block.
- From the 1.16 development versions
- MC-171257 – Using a fire charge on invalid place attempts to make fire.
- MC-175588 – Zombified baby piglins do not have high pitched idle sounds.
- MC-177463 – Crash report "Connection:" field contains unuseful value (Object.toString()).
- MC-179851 – Attribute
generic.movement_speeddoes not work in
- MC-180967 – Advancement description JSON can ignore the first specified color.
- MC-181498 – Using a fire charge on top of fire briefly creates another fire on top of it.
- MC-181556 – Baby zombified piglins float while riding striders.
- MC-181576 – Worlds which are already open in another instance of Minecraft can be selected with arrow keys and tab.
- MC-184613 – End stone generates in "Floating Islands" setting.
- MC-184644 – Cave buffet generator generates with netherrack, even if using a non-nether biome.
- MC-186468 – Although reload failed, the game will also tell you "Disabled data pack [XXX]".
- MC-187419 – Hand animation is not played when feeding horses or donkeys with golden carrots.
- MC-187550 –
/datapack enableshows success message after the command is run rather than after a data pack is enabled.
- MC-188352 – Creative mode cow milking/mushroom stewing inconsistent with picking up placed fluids.
- MC-188463 – Transparent dropped items render in wrong order when behind entities when graphics setting is set to Fabulous.
- From the previous development version
- MC-188451 – Game crashes when dispensing a shulker box from a dispenser –
java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception while ticking.
- MC-188467 – "Sound Director" in credits is too light compared to the rest of the text, and is missing an "S".
- MC-188517 – Cannot create multiple empty tags in a datapack.
- MC-188519 – Clouds render on top of blocks.
- MC-188528 – Particles render on top of stained glass.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.16 Pre-Release 4" – Minecraft.net, June 11, 2020