The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.16 Pre-release 2
June 5, 2020
- Floating Islands
- "Jellie" cats now spawn naturally in villages.
- Entering the world in an unknown dimension (caused by disabling a data pack which added said dimension) now puts the player in the Overworld at the same coordinates.
- 16 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.16
- MC-56970 – Leaves show x-ray effect on fast graphics.
- MC-128066 – Highly transparent block edges on ice, slime block and honey block.
- MC-147591 – Cat type "Jellie" doesn't spawn in villages upon world generation.
- MC-148794 – Guardians are not spawning in preset "Floating Island".
- MC-148802 – Pillager don't spawn around outpost with the floating island generation.
- MC-152001 – Zombie villages never spawn with baby zombie villagers.
- MC-166260 – Light from fire that has gone out lingers at the border of chunks.
- MC-172650 – Ice side texture does not appear underwater.
- From the 1.16 development versions
- MC-176011 – Minecraft 20w13a server spamming chat after update.
- From the previous development version
- MC-187350 – Game randomly crashes:
IllegalStateException: POI never registered.
- MC-187352 – Loading a world created in 1.16-pre1 always ask for confirmation.
- MC-187353 – Crash when loading some worlds:
IllegalStateException: Lock is no longer valid.
- MC-187358 – Worlds generated in 1.16-pre1 do not have their world generation settings saved correctly, causing chunk errors.
- MC-187364 – Disabling and enabling dimension datapack disables nether and end.
- MC-187406 – Game crashes when joining in disabled dimension.
- MC-187408 – Game crashing with nether portals:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking player.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.16 Pre-Release 2" – Minecraft.net, June 5, 2020