Java Edition 1.15 Pre-release 3
(Redirected from Java Edition 1.15 Pre-Release 3)
Minecraft 1.15 Pre-release 3
November 28, 2019
- Added the following splash text:
- "In case it isn't obvious, foxes aren't players."
- "Buzzy Bees!"
- "Minecraft Java Edition presents: Disgusting Bugs"
- Made text colors on signs match how they looked in previous versions.[when?]
- Tweaked the brightness of the hotbar.
- Tweaked chunk loading and rendering performance further.
- Removed transparent pixels from the honeycomb texture.
- 39 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-27287 – Baby wolves spawn hurt.
- MC-63720 – Banners do not move in wind when over certain
Timevalue of the level.dat.
- MC-100222 – Breeding wolves with rotten flesh causes Hunger to the player.
- MC-155616 – Shulkers in boats disappear after entering end gateways.
- MC-163879 – Dispenser plays failed sound when equipping a single mob head.
- MC-164342 – Barrels do not generate
- From the 1.15 development versions
- MC-161144 – Baby ocelots do not spawn naturally.
- MC-162518 – Blocks in the inventory are no longer shaded properly.
- MC-162590 – Enchantment glint blur renders rough.
- MC-163946 – Tridents with one durability remaining can be thrown.
- MC-164792 – Underlined text in chat is not underlined.
- MC-165203 – Semi-transparent pixels on skin's outer layer renders wrongly in inventory model.
- MC-165212 – Snow can be placed on top of fully grown wheat.
- MC-165550 – Lighting of slimes and magma cubes becomes dark when they land to the ground.
- MC-165707 – Tamed wolves do not have 20 health points.
- MC-165957 – Block hitboxes are rendered transparent again.
- MC-165971 – TNT in a minecart with TNT is offset.
- MC-165975 – Water does not properly connect to itself.
- MC-166025 – Hotbar is almost completely opaque.
- MC-166056 – Enchantment glint does not render correctly.
- MC-166062 – Patterns on banners fill up the whole banner.
- MC-166063 – Projectile entities are flipped backward.
- MC-166071 – Banner outline is weirdly colored again.
- MC-166110 – Honeycomb item has random transparent pixels.
- MC-166171 – Shields are not rendered correctly.
- MC-166195 – Inconsistent behavior of dispensers with mob heads.
- MC-166198 – A dispenser dispenses two wither skeleton skulls instead of one if a mob or a player is right next to it.
- MC-166312 – Loom UI pattern icons are too dark.
- MC-166333 – Horse jumping is odd with elytra.
- From the previous development version
- MC-166374 – Enchantment glint does not show on items outside of the player's inventory or in third-person mode.
- MC-166376 – Ender chests are invisible.
- MC-166386 – The player is pushed away when they are at the edge of a block of farmland, grass path or soul sand.
- MC-166389 – Silverfish suffocate inside of soul sand.
- MC-166411 – "Edit Server Info" window closes itself when clicking on text fields.
- MC-166419 – Trident can be shot through the closed shulker, wither, ender dragon and invulnerable mobs.
- MC-166508 – Glitchy chunk rendering is back.
- MC-166535 – Armor Stands rotation and position visual bug.
- MC-166585 – Banners do not have a breaking animation again.
- MC-166684 – Trying to hold Tab ↹ key while at the multiplayer section makes the game crash.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.15 Pre-Release 3" – Minecraft.net, November 28, 2019