The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.15.2 Pre-release 2
January 16, 2020
- 6 issues fixed
- From the 1.15.2 development versions
- MC-169825 – "Multiplayer (3rd-party)" shows in the window title when disconnecting from a singleplayer world.
- MC-169839 – Certain potion effects that override lower-level effects do not get removed after their duration ends.
- MC-169840 – Drinking a level 1 potion under a level 2 beacon and leaving the area results in the effect being lost.
- MC-169848 – Game crashes when trying to create a beehive from a planted tree.
- MC-169886 – Warning icons for outdated singleplayer worlds do not appear.
- MC-169930 – Simultaneously having 3 or more levels of the same potion effect only remembers one of the lower levels.
- Unlike the first pre-release, this version name has a lowercase "r" in-game.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.15.2 Pre-Release 2" – Minecraft.net, January 16, 2020