Java Edition 1.15.2 Pre-Release 1
Minecraft 1.15.2 Pre-Release 1
January 14, 2020
- Controls the spawning of patrols.
- Defaults to
- Controls the spawning of wandering traders.
- Defaults to
|This page would benefit from the addition of more images.|
Please remove this notice once you've added suitable images to the article.
The specific instructions are: before and after of crit particle
- Oak and birch saplings grown within 2 blocks of a flower on the same y-level have a 5% chance to have a bee nest.
- The texture of the horse armor slot in the horse GUI has been changed to reflect the current horse armor textures.
- Now have a 2% chance to spawn in flower forests.
- Now have a 0.2% chance to spawn in birch forest, birch forest hills, forest, tall birch forest, tall birch hills, and wooded hills biomes.
- Effects are now stored when overwritten by an effect of a higher amplifier.
- A beacon effect will only temporarily overwrite a lower amplifier potion until the beacon effect runs out.
gui_lightoption in models to allow controlling light when rendering model as an item in a GUI.
- If set to
side, the model will be rendered like a block.
- If set to
front, the model will be shaded like a flat item.
- If set to
- Game window
- Now displays the session type in the window title, such as singleplayer or multiplayer.
- Profiler report
- Now captures more information about performance problems.
- Stability and performance
- Crashes and exploits fixed.
- 28 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-862 – Spawn protection doesn't work for item frames, paintings and armor stands.
- MC-1541 – Beacon effect removes potion effect of the same type.
- MC-51053 – Furnace minecarts lose power after navigating corners.
- MC-88038 – Furnace minecart go backwards when it goes through a corner
- MC-106468 – Ender crystal beam has incorrect texture on one side.
- MC-150575 – Concrete powder does not turn into concrete when letting it fall beside water.
- MC-153987 – Falling down ladders while wearing elytra.
- MC-166319 – B on "Open in browser" is lowercase in link confirmation GUI.
- MC-167018 – Misplaced pixel in critical hit particle texture.
- MC-167079 – Horse armor texture is off.
- MC-167416 – Distance from where a monster will stop a player from sleeping is off-center.
- From 1.15
- MC-165695 – Hoppers harvesting honeycomb from bee hives and bee nests only pick up one honeycomb.
- MC-166312 – Loom UI pattern icons are too dark.
- MC-166324 – "Raw input" button has lowercase "i".
- MC-166397 – Entities become white from certain angles when affected by glowing and invisibility effects.
- MC-166722 – Some custom item models appear dark in the inventory.
- MC-167201 – Invisible glowing entities do not respect their team color.
- MC-167219 – Reloading a resource pack enough times will cause intense lag.
- MC-167220 – Items on marker armor stands no longer glow.
- MC-167235 – Distance from where you can enter a bed is off-center.
- MC-167344 – com.mojang.blaze3d.platform.ClipboardManager leaks direct buffers.
- MC-167444 – iron_golem_crackiness_* textures show up on invisible iron golems that are damaged.
- MC-167709 – Bees that ride a boat, minecart or other entities when entering their hive or nest can't leave the hive or nest ever again.
- MC-168091 – Concrete powder doesn't convert into concrete when dropped into deep water.
- From 1.15.1
- MC-168230 – End crystal beam is dark/desaturated.
- MC-168467 – Bees do not remember how many crops they've pollinated.
- MC-168657 – TrueTypeGlyphProviderBuilder.create(ResourceManager) leaks buffer.
- MC-169157 – Breaking a hive with obstructed front makes bees vanish.
Video made by slicedlime: