The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.15.2
January 21, 2020
- Controls the spawning of patrols.
- Defaults to
- Controls the spawning of wandering traders.
- Defaults to
- Added a legal disclaimer when clicking the multiplayer button from the main menu: a new information screen informs the player that "Online play is not rated".
- Oak and birch saplings grown with a flower 2 blocks away within a 5×3×5 volume centered on the sapling have a 5% chance to generate a bee nest on the side of the tree.
- The texture of the horse armor slot in the horse GUI has been changed to reflect the current horse armor textures.
- Now have a 2% chance to spawn in flower forests.
- Now have a 0.2% chance to spawn in forest, wooded hills, birch forest, tall birch forest, birch forest hills, and tall birch hills biomes.
- Effects are now stored when overwritten by an effect of a higher amplifier.
- A beacon effect will only temporarily overwrite a lower amplifier potion until the beacon effect runs out.
gui_lightoption in models to allow controlling light when rendering model as an item in a GUI.
- If set to
side, the model will be rendered like a block.
- If set to
front, the model will be shaded like a flat item.
- If set to
- Game window
- Now displays the session type in the window title, such as singleplayer or multiplayer.
- If applicable, the window title also specifies the type of multiplayer server the player is on, such as on a LAN or third-party server.
- If there is a * after Minecraft then it's modded. Example: "Minecraft* 1.15.2 - Singleplayer"
- Example: "Minecraft 1.15.2 - Multiplayer (LAN)".
- Available types: "Singleplayer", "Multiplayer (LAN)", "Multiplayer (Realms)", and "Multiplayer (3rd-party)". (Any of these can be with the * mentioned above)
- If the game is modded, "(Modded)" will appear with the game version found on the bottom-left of the main menu.
- Example: "Minecraft 1.15.2 (Modded)".
- Profiler report
- Now captures more information about performance problems.
- 35 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-862 – Spawn protection does not work for item frames, paintings and armor stands.
- MC-1541 – Beacon effect removes potion effect of the same type.
- MC-51053 – Furnace minecarts lose power after navigating corners.
- MC-71426 – Arrows visually despawn when kept from despawning with command blocks
- MC-88038 – Furnace minecarts go backwards when turning corners.
- MC-106468 – End crystal beam has incorrect texture on one side.
- MC-116962 – F3 + T still reloads loot tables and advancements despite the addition of the /reload command
- MC-147657 – Private Use Characters past E6FF are replaced with box characters even with a modified glyph_sizes.bin.
- MC-150575 – Concrete powder does not turn into concrete when letting it fall beside water.
- MC-153987 – Falling down ladders while wearing elytra.
- MC-166319 – B on "Open in browser" is lowercase in link confirmation GUI.
- MC-167018 – Misplaced pixel in critical hit particle texture.
- MC-167079 – Horse armor texture is off.
- MC-167416 – Distance from where a monster will stop you from sleeping is off center.
- From 1.15
- MC-165695 – Hoppers harvesting honeycomb from bee hives and bee nests only pick up one honeycomb.
- MC-166312 – Loom UI pattern icons are too dark.
- MC-166324 – "Raw input" button has lowercase "i".
- MC-166397 – Entities become white from certain angles when affected by glowing and invisibility effects.
- MC-166722 – Some custom item models appear dark in the inventory.
- MC-167201 – Invisible glowing entities do not respect their team color.
- MC-167219 – Reloading a resource pack enough times will cause intense lag.
- MC-167220 – Items on marker armor stands no longer glow.
- MC-167235 – Distance from where you can enter a bed is off center.
- MC-167344 –
com.mojang.blaze3d.platform.ClipboardManagerleaks direct buffers.
- MC-167444 –
iron_golem_crackiness_*textures show up on invisible iron golems that are damaged.
- MC-167709 – Bees that ride a boat, minecart or other entities when entering their hive or nest cannot leave the hive or nest ever again.
- MC-168091 – Concrete powder does not convert into concrete when dropped into deep water.
- From 1.15.1
- MC-168230 – End crystal beam is dark/desaturated.
- MC-168467 – Bees do not remember how many crops they have pollinated.
- MC-168657 –
- MC-169157 – Breaking a hive with an obstructed front makes bees vanish.
- Private issues
- MC-114260 – Private issue.
- MC-167347 – Private security issue.
- MC-168949 – Private issue.
- MC-169525 – Private security issue.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 1.15.2 is the first release of 2020 and of the 2020s decade.