Java Edition 1.14 Pre-Release 5
Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 5
April 18, 2019
- Block entities
- Are now ticked correctly.
- Updated the game credits to include more Mojang staff.
- Optimized nether portals
- They will now keep the other side loaded for 15 seconds after an entity goes through.
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-140680 – Animals not spawning after adding grass to completely mobless superflat worlds.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-141885 – Game crashed when firing a firework rocket at the feet of an entity.
- MC-148394 – Wandering trader becomes stuck in water.
- From the previous development version
- MC-148607 – After the player dies, redstone loops and command block loops stop.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 5" – Minecraft.net, April 18, 2019