The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.14 Pre-Release 4
April 17, 2019
- Added more characters to the default font.
- Corrected several glyphs.
- 26 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-101233 – Burned out redstone torch map causes memory leak.
- MC-133169 – Couldn't find glyph for character Ʞ (\ua7b0).
- MC-134124 – Cyrillic Ү and ү characters are not displayed properly.
- MC-145132 – "ĝ" character is missing a pixel
- MC-146931 – Certain letters in Upside Down English do not use the correct font.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-144173 – When foxes eat a soup they eat the whole bowl.
- MC-144346 – Composter bottom texture uses side texture.
- MC-145736 –
taiga_meeting_point_2has two logs that are rotated incorrectly.
- MC-145762 – Villagers do not go to their appropriate work site.
- MC-146279 – "POI data mismatched" logged when interacting with or breaking POI blocks.
- MC-146399 – Villagers are not changing professions after their career block has been destroyed.
- MC-146528 – Raid bar will disappear after being filled in villages created in nether.
- MC-146615 – Looms are backwards in village house.
- MC-147316 – Villager GUI right edge is missing/incomplete.
- MC-147755 – Player can still move at normal speed and sprint when "crawling" in a one block tall space.
- MC-147845 –
resources.zipin world folder makes game crash when clicking resource packs button.
- MC-148044 – Foxes look weirdly at players after killing rabbit/chicken when jumping.
- MC-148091 – Ominous banners are called "
- MC-148192 – Music slider does not affect volume.
- MC-148210 – The merchant can be summoned with a negative age which has the effect that he has the hitbox of a baby villager.
- MC-148356 – Foxes holding items are lowered by a pixel or two.
- MC-148357 – Foxes still run away from wolves, even if they are tamed.
- MC-148358 – Baby foxes holding items are shifted.
- MC-148383 – Right-clicking cartography table output when duplicating map causes loss of second map.
- MC-148466 – Foxes have 20 health points.
- From the previous development version
- MC-148504 – Mobs aren't affected by sunlight.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 4" – Minecraft.net, April 17, 2019