The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.14.4 Pre-Release 4
July 10, 2019
function-permission-levelto server.properties which controls which permission levels functions have.
- Now available up to permission level 2.
- Changed arm texture.
- 9 issues fixed
- From 1.14
- MC-145769 – Villagers are not shutting doors behind them.
- MC-148613 – Aquatic mobs are not spawning./Fish spawned from buckets count towards the aquatic mob cap again.
- From 1.14.1
- MC-152908 – When a player joins a server, everything that happened during the time offline queued on connecting to the server.
- From 1.14.2
- MC-153749 – Trusting foxes attack player when self-injured.
- MC-153852 – Concrete powder deleting waterlogged blocks when falling.
- From 1.14.3
- MC-156013 – Breaking blocks "re-appear" to nudge player
- MC-156395 – Villagers use job site blocks already in use
- Private issues
- MC-153406 – Score JSON component crash in items.
- MC-155711 – Functions capable of running commands they should not be able to (publish, debug …).
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14.4 Pre-Release 4" – Minecraft.net, July 10, 2019