We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Java Edition 1.14.4 Pre-Release 2
July 4, 2019
1.14.4 Pre-Release 2 (known as 1.14.4-pre2 in the launcher) is the second pre-release for Java Edition 1.14.4, released on July 4, 2019, which makes small changes to villager AI and fixes some bugs.
- Now stock more items, so they now can trade more items before they lock their trades.
- Will now remember their gossip after becoming a zombie villager.
- Gossip about players who converted a zombie villager will now last longer.
- Can now work without also restocking at the same time.
- Improved performance of villager pathfinding.
- The "Player Activity" button on the Realms screen has been removed.
- 8 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-134811 – Undead mobs bob up and down in waterlogged slabs.
- MC-136318 – Floatable mobs are unable to walk when in waterlogged blocks.
- From 1.14.1
- MC-151150 – Entities (villagers) cause massive lag when attempting to pathfind.
- MC-151376 – Villagers are not pathfinding towards their POI; POI detection range is too small.
- MC-151810 – Mobs do not try to avoid fall damage anymore.
- From 1.14.3
- MC-155147 – Mouse acceleration issue.
- From the previous development version
- MC-155906 – Failed to save debug dump if the destination location contains a space.
- Private issues
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14.4 Pre-Release 2" – Minecraft.net, July 4, 2019