The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.14.4 Pre-Release 1
July 3, 2019
1.14.4 Pre-Release 1 (known as 1.14.4-pre1 in the launcher) is the first pre-release for Java Edition 1.14.4, released on July 3, 2019, which adds a new debug report command, changes the suspicious stew effect of poppies, improves performance and fixes bugs.
- Now voluntarily pick up items.
- Re-integrated Realms code into the client, in package com.mojang.realmsclient.dto.
- Re-added Realms assets to the client.
- Optimized performance.
- 30 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-100946 – Bow with mending undraws when receiving XP while drawn.
- MC-113968 – Zombies of village siege spawn despite gamerule
- MC-113970 – Zombies of village siege do not spawn centered on a block.
- MC-134964 –
Unexpected error: java.util.NoSuchElementException.
- MC-142037 –
java.lang.NullPointerException: Initializing game.
- From 1.14
- MC-143755 – Arbitrary score/selector/NBT resolution using lectern without operators rights.
- MC-143886 – Acacia leaves render improperly from a distance.
- MC-146289 – Farmer villagers do not stop to pick up their crops.
- MC-147844 – Pillagers do not pathfind around obstacles and out of water.
- From 1.14.1
- MC-152094 – End city/end ship generation gets cut at chunk borders sometimes.
- MC-152636 – Killing a zombie right as it converts into a drowned will drop the loot from zombie while still converting into a drowned.
- From 1.14.2
- MC-153498 – Cyrillic letter
Єis not included in the Minecraft font.
- MC-153665 – Full villager inventory creates invisible items.
- MC-153712 – Java using 100–200% CPU in macOS.
- MC-154668 – Invalid characters crash the game in jigsaw block input upon pressing enter.
- MC-154830 – All wall signs use oak color on maps.
- From 1.14.3
- MC-153766 – Rabbits no longer need sand/grass in order to spawn in deserts/tundras.
- MC-153892 – Mending slows down breaking blocks.
- MC-154019 – Beacon deactivate sound not sounds when you break the base.
- MC-154031 – Villagers give away all food if they want to share it.
- MC-154068 – Parrots occasionally disappearing when you take them from a boat.
- MC-154201 – Trying to trade with villager immediately closes trading menu for some villagers.
- MC-154362 – Crossbow has to reload when mending takes place.
- MC-154509 – Bashkir letters
ҫare not included in the Minecraft font.
- MC-155092 – Zombie sieges can happen on mushroom islands.
- MC-155104 – When closing a menu while moving the mouse, the screen will move in that direction.
- MC-155172 – Hostile wolf AI has been broken: wolves can no longer attack enemies efficiently.
- MC-155238 – Villagers picking up workstation through wall.
- MC-155345 –
ConcurrentModificationExceptionwhen a player leaves an active raid.
- MC-155571 – Silverfish and endermite spawners no longer functioning.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14.4 Pre-Release 1" – Minecraft.net, July 3, 2019