Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Java Edition 1.14.4 Pre-Release 1
July 3, 2019
1.14.4 Pre-Release 1 (known as 1.14.4-pre1 in the launcher) is the first pre-release for Java Edition 1.14.4, released on July 3, 2019, which adds a new debug report command, changes the suspicious stew effect of poppies, improves performance and fixes bugs.
- Now voluntarily pick up items.
- Re-integrated Realms code into the client, in package com.mojang.realmsclient.dto.
- Re-added Realms assets to the client.
- Optimized performance.
- 30 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-100946 – Bow with mending undraws when receiving XP while drawn.
- MC-113968 – Zombies of village siege spawn despite gamerule
- MC-113970 – Zombies of village siege do not spawn centered on a block.
- MC-134964 –
Unexpected error: java.util.NoSuchElementException.
- MC-142037 –
java.lang.NullPointerException: Initializing game.
- From 1.14
- MC-143755 – Arbitrary score/selector/NBT resolution using lectern without operators rights.
- MC-143886 – Acacia leaves render improperly from a distance.
- MC-146289 – Farmer villagers do not stop to pick up their crops.
- MC-147844 – Pillagers do not pathfind around obstacles and out of water.
- From 1.14.1
- MC-152094 – End city/end ship generation gets cut at chunk borders sometimes.
- MC-152636 – Killing a zombie right as it converts into a drowned will drop the loot from zombie while still converting into a drowned.
- From 1.14.2
- MC-153498 – Cyrillic letter
Єis not included in the Minecraft font.
- MC-153665 – Full villager inventory creates invisible items.
- MC-153712 – Java using 100–200% CPU in macOS.
- MC-154668 – Invalid characters crash the game in jigsaw block input upon pressing enter.
- MC-154830 – All wall signs use oak color on maps.
- From 1.14.3
- MC-153766 – Rabbits no longer need sand/grass in order to spawn in deserts/tundras.
- MC-153892 – Mending slows down breaking blocks.
- MC-154019 – Beacon deactivate sound not sounds when you break the base.
- MC-154031 – Villagers give away all food if they want to share it.
- MC-154068 – Parrots occasionally disappearing when you take them from a boat.
- MC-154201 – Trying to trade with villager immediately closes trading menu for some villagers.
- MC-154362 – Crossbow has to reload when mending takes place.
- MC-154509 – Bashkir letters
ҫare not included in the Minecraft font.
- MC-155092 – Zombie sieges can happen on mushroom islands.
- MC-155104 – When closing a menu while moving the mouse, the screen will move in that direction.
- MC-155172 – Hostile wolf AI has been broken: wolves can no longer attack enemies efficiently.
- MC-155238 – Villagers picking up workstation through wall.
- MC-155345 –
ConcurrentModificationExceptionwhen a player leaves an active raid.
- MC-155571 – Silverfish and endermite spawners no longer functioning.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14.4 Pre-Release 1" – Minecraft.net, July 3, 2019