Java Edition 1.14.4 Pre-Release 2
July 4, 2019
1.14.4 Pre-Release 2 (known as 1.14.4-pre2 in the launcher) is the second pre-release for Java Edition 1.14.4, released on July 4, 2019, which makes small changes to villager AI and fixes some bugs.
- Now stock more items, so they now can trade more items before they lock their trades.
- Will now remember their gossip after becoming a zombie villager.
- Gossip about players who converted a zombie villager will now last longer.
- Can now work without also restocking at the same time.
- Improved performance of villager pathfinding.
- The "Player Activity" button on the Realms screen has been removed.
- Added a new option called raw input in mouse settings in controls.
- 8 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-134811 – Undead mobs bob up and down in waterlogged slabs.
- MC-136318 – Floatable mobs are unable to walk when in waterlogged blocks.
- From 1.14.1
- MC-151150 – Entities (villagers) cause massive lag when attempting to pathfind.
- MC-151376 – Villagers are not pathfinding towards their POI; POI detection range is too small.
- MC-151810 – Mobs do not try to avoid fall damage anymore.
- From 1.14.3
- MC-155147 – Mouse acceleration issue.
- From the previous development version
- MC-155906 – Failed to save debug dump if the destination location contains a space.
- Private issues
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14.4 Pre-Release 2" – Minecraft.net, July 4, 2019