The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.14.3 Pre-Release 2
June 7, 2019
1.14.3 Pre-Release 2 (known as 1.14.3-pre2 in the launcher) is the second pre-release for Java Edition 1.14.3, released on June 7, 2019, which makes changes to patrols and villager panic behavior, and fixes bugs.
- Panicked villagers now have to work and sleep so they cannot be in a state of panic all the time.
- The "last slept" and "last worked" properties for villagers are now saved properly.
- Saturation is no longer required for the "How Did We Get Here?" advancement.
- Protection, Projectile Protection, Fire Protection, and Blast Protection are now mutually exclusive again, as they were prior to 1.14.
- Vindicators are no longer part of patrols.
- Doubled the minimum time to spawn from 5 minutes to 10–11 minutes.
- Patrols now follow hostile mob spawning rules.
- Patrols no longer spawn if the block light level disallows monster spawning.
- Patrols are now allowed to spawn in any biome except mushroom biomes.
- Updated to 3.2.2.
- 25 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-72390 – Rcon is not thread-safe.
- MC-124170 – Performance issue with particles causing lag.
- MC-129491 – Advancement location trigger works inconsistently for structures added in 1.9 or later.
- From 1.14
- MC-139257 – Server crash on reload when world border is modified.
- MC-141301 – Illager patrols spawning on blocks mobs should not spawn on, such as slabs, carpets, stairs, etc.
- MC-141961 – Multiple protection enchantments on a piece of armor
- MC-142360 – Pillagers patrols can spawn pillagers on top of trees inside a leaf block.
- MC-144107 – Miscalculation of camera position in windowed mode on Linux.
- MC-144929 – When there is water above a water source, other water sources adjacent to the water source flow outwards.
- MC-146433 – Double chest does not display custom name.
- MC-148354 – Guardians require water to spawn from spawners.
- MC-148600 – Zombie pigmen will spread their anger forever if they can continuously respawn.
- MC-148986 – Low-tier enchants from level 30 standard enchanting setups.
- MC-149207 – Water with blocks above will convert to flowing water for no reason.
- MC-149877 – Baby foxes suffocate when jumping under blocks.
- MC-150401 – Chickens suffocate if jumping while under a solid block.
- MC-150954 – Pillager patrol spawning is off: they spawn too close to each other, in odd biomes, and too frequently.
- From 1.14.1
- MC-151566 – Pillagers patrols can spawn outside world border.
- MC-151989 – Players in survival do not get the dolphin's grace effect if the dolphin cannot path to the player.
- MC-152638 – Villager trade GUI does not close when a major change happens to the villager, leading to free trades and quick stock refreshing.
- From 1.14.2
- MC-152182 – Trading halls are non-viable: employed villagers sometimes un-bond from an existing workbench within 2 blocks, apprentice ranks and above cannot re-bond unless moved 96 blocks away and back.
- MC-153221 – Dragon fireball causes FPS to crash.
- From the previous development version
- MC-153714 – Old graphics card warning on Mac despite having recent hardware.
- MC-153730 –
/reloaddoes not work if there are too many new data packs.
- MC-153734 – Vanilla data pack disabled after upgrading a world to 1.14.3 (items do not drop, fishing does not work, no advancements, etc).
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14.3 Pre-Release 2" – Minecraft.net, June 7, 2019