The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.14.3 Pre-Release 3
June 14, 2019
1.14.3 Pre-Release 3 (known as 1.14.3-pre3 in the launcher) is the third pre-release for Java Edition 1.14.3, released on June 14, 2019, which adds a game rule to disable raids, changes some block placement rules, and fixes bugs.
/gamerule disableRaidswhich disables raids when set to
- When true, the Bad Omen will not be removed from a player when entering a village.
- If set to true while a raid is in progress, the raid will stop, but the existing raid mobs will not despawn.
- Added Bashkir (Башҡортса) language.
- Added Gothic (Gutrazda) language.
- Can now be placed on iron bars and glass panes.
- Can now be attached below iron bars and glass panes.
- Items can once again be repaired by crafting them together, as they could before 1.14.
- This used to only be able to be done in a grindstone.
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-47699 – Blazes are able to see a player through blocks.
- MC-93892 – Flame arrows and fireballs set player on fire even when blocking with shield.
- MC-110004 – Endermen and blazes do not drop experience when hit with splash or lingering potion.
- MC-131122 – Torches cannot be placed on iron bars or glass panes.
- From 1.14
- MC-147619 – Foxes that trust a player will still avoid wolves and other players they are angry towards instead pursuing them.
- MC-149518 – Skylight appearing under blocks.
- From 1.14.1
- MC-151710 – Entities not functioning in forceloaded chunks.
- From 1.14.2
- MC-153470 – Language map does not close internal en_us.json file after reading.
- MC-154000 – When dispenser places shulker box it decreases its stack twice.
- MC-154080 – Wandering trader trading GUI does not close when it changes dimensions allowing infinite trades.
- MC-154081 – Opening the survival inventory when opening a world crashes the game.
- MC-154328 – The zombie siege never happens.
- From the previous development version
- MC-154092 – Zombie pigmen lose aggression even when they are in range and have a line of sight.
- Private issues
- MC-154239 – NPE server crash when painting entities spawned with mob spawn eggs are saved.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14.3 Pre-Release 3" – Minecraft.net, June 14, 2019