Java Edition 1.14.3
June 24, 2019
|Other editions of 1.14.3|
1.14.3 is a minor update to Java Edition released on June 24, 2019, which makes small changes to villagers, adds a game rule to disable raids, changes some block placement rules, and fixes many bugs left over from 1.14.2. It is not compatible with 1.14.2 servers.
/gamerule disableRaidswhich disables raids when set to
- When true, the Bad Omen will not be removed from a player when entering a village.
- If set to true while a raid is in progress, the raid will stop, but the existing raid mobs will not despawn.
- Added Bashkir (Башҡортса) language.
- Added Gothic (Gutrazda) language.
- Can now be placed on iron bars and glass panes.
- Can now be attached below iron bars and glass panes.
- Items can once again be repaired by crafting them together, as they could before 1.14.
- Panicked villagers now have to work and sleep so they cannot be in a state of panic all the time.
- The "last slept" and "last worked" properties for villagers are now saved properly.
- Panicking villagers now have a higher chance of spawning iron golems.
- Farmers now spend more time farming when they are working.
- Farmers now always give away food even if other villagers do not need it.
- Vindicators are no longer part of patrols.
- Doubled the minimum time to spawn from 5 minutes to 10–11 minutes.
- Patrols no longer spawn if the block light level disallows monster spawning.
- Patrols are now allowed to spawn in any biome except mushroom biomes.
- Protection, Projectile Protection, Fire Protection, and Blast Protection are now mutually exclusive again, as they were prior to 1.14.
- Saturation is no longer required for the "How Did We Get Here?" advancement.
- Improved performance.
- 81 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-47699 – Blazes are able to see a player through blocks.
- MC-51030 – Endermite, phantom, silverfish and baby turtle sinking and suffocating in soul sand
- MC-72390 – Rcon is not thread-safe
- MC-74407 – Villager inventories can get into a state where villagers cannot do anything useful
- MC-93892 – Flame arrows and fireballs set player on fire even when blocking with shield.
- MC-94371 – Guardian beam doesn't render when guardian isn't in view[note 1]
- MC-99198 – Villagers cannot breed using beetroot
- MC-110004 – Endermen and blazes do not drop experience when hit with splash or lingering potion.
- MC-121376 – Cannot bind "caps" key in control settings
- MC-123836 – Double blocks are not loaded in structures
- MC-124170 – Performance issue with particles causing lag
- MC-129491 – Advancement location trigger works inconsistently for structures added in 1.9 or later
- MC-131122 – Torches can't be placed on iron bars or glass panes
- MC-135001 – Beds drop as an item when loaded in a structure
- From 1.14
- MC-138053 –
/gamerule spectatorsGenerateChunksbeing false prevents chunks from being loaded
- MC-139257 – Server crash on reload when world border is modified.
- MC-141301 – Illager patrols spawning on blocks mobs should not spawn on, such as slabs, carpets, stairs, etc.
- MC-142360 – Pillagers patrols can spawn pillagers on top of trees inside a leaf block
- MC-143369 – Wandering trader text implies trades refresh
- MC-144107 – Miscalculation of camera position in windowed mode on Linux
- MC-144507 – The legs on cats clip through to the top of the model
- MC-144929 – When there is water above a water source, other water sources adjacent to the water source flow outwards
- MC-145107 – "Old graphics card detected" warning on main menu displays as "title.oldgl1" "title.oldgl2"
- MC-145202 – Blazes can see through blocks they shouldn't be able to
- MC-145863 – Villagers breed even if there are not enough beds
- MC-146429 – Farmer villagers stumble between farming and using their composters
- MC-146433 – Double chest does not display custom name
- MC-146835 – Illager captain spawned from raids will still give the bad omen effect to its killer, causing raids to never end
- MC-147619 – Foxes that trust a player will still avoid wolves and other players they are angry towards instead pursuing them.
- MC-147740 – Villagers sometimes don't restock
- MC-147851 – Villagers frequently run right into mobs they are trying to avoid
- MC-148013 – Farmer villager behavior too lazy / not farming at all
- MC-148354 – Guardians require water to spawn from spawners
- MC-148600 – Zombie pigmen will spread their anger forever if they can continuously respawn
- MC-148610 – Hostile mobs spawning on top of trapdoors, glowstone and sea lanterns
- MC-148986 – Low-tier enchants from level 30 standard enchanting setups
- MC-149188 – MacOS 1.14 mouse offset
- MC-149207 – Water with blocks above will convert to flowing water for no reason
- MC-149372 – Game crashes when opening a 1.13.2 world
- MC-149443 – Iron golems spawn too often
- MC-149518 – Skylight appearing under blocks.
- MC-149877 – Baby foxes suffocate when jumping under blocks
- MC-150243 – Minecraft making no sound at ALL
- MC-150319 – Crash after using
- MC-150401 – Chickens suffocate if jumping while under a solid block
- MC-150954 – Pillager patrol spawning is off: they spawn too close to each other, in odd biomes, and too frequently.
- MC-151027 – Pillagers spawning in houses and farms
- MC-151079 – An employed villager quickly becomes unemployed and employed when he works, even if its workstation has not been deleted.
- MC-151084 – Chunk rendering is slow and random
- MC-151144 – Hostile mobs in lazy chunks no longer count towards mob cap, breaking mob switches
- MC-151185 – Game crash after breaking villager point of interest
- MC-151337 – Mob spawn rate too high
- MC-151346 – Crash while F3 menu tries to access tags while using
- MC-151395 – Farmers create bread only when they pick up at least 3 wheat at once
- From 1.14.1
- MC-151225 – Upgrading worlds from 1.14 causes villagers to lose their brain memories
- MC-151342 – Villagers do not change jobs properly[note 1]
- MC-151566 – Pillagers patrols can spawn outside world border
- MC-151710 – Enties not functioning in forceloaded chunks.
- MC-151753 – More than one raid can happen in a village
- MC-151771 – Villagers do not try to run away from zombie villagers
- MC-151772 – Mob cap in the hundreds to over 1000 per player.
- MC-151802 – Spawning causes massive TPS CPU load on a flat world.
- MC-151989 – Players in Survival do not get Dolphins Grace effect if Dolphin cannot path to Player
- MC-151995 – Patrol leaders spawn without banner
- MC-152044 – Baby trader llamas disappear immediately
- MC-152638 – Villager trade GUI does not close when a major change happens to the villager, leading to free trades and quick stock refreshing
- MC-154328 – The Village Siege (Zombie Siege) never happens
- From 1.14.2
- MC-152053 – High client-side lag when pistons activate
- MC-152182 – Trading halls are non-viable: employed villagers sometimes un-bond from an existing workbench within 2 blocks, Apprentice ranks and above cannot re-bond unless moved 96 blocks away and back.
- MC-152228 – Can not
- MC-152542 – Resource warning "Codepoint '1ed0' declared multiple times in minecraft:textures/font/accented.png"
- MC-152810 – Cat's natural spawning causes null pointer exception
- MC-153221 – Dragon fireball causes FPS to crash
- MC-153222 – Broken/incorrect recipe files cause a data pack not to load with nothing in log
- MC-153355 –
java.util.NoSuchElementExceptionticking entity crash when a workstation is destroyed near a villager with a job
- MC-153470 – Language map does not close internal en_us.json file after reading.
- MC-153666 – Villagers can still leave villages under some conditions
- MC-153728 – Pillager patrols can spawn in villages
- MC-154000 – When dispenser places shulker box it decreases its stack twice.
- MC-154080 – Wandering trader trading GUI does not close when it changes dimensions allowing infinite trades.
- MC-154081 – Opening the survival inventory when opening a world crashes the game.
- This issue was fixed between 1.14.3 Pre-Release 4 and the 1.14.3 release.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 1.14.3 is the first time an update has had a third minor revision since 1.9.3; 1.10 through 1.13 only had two minor revisions.
- "Minecraft Java Edition 1.14.3" – Minecraft.net, June 24, 2019