The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.14.3
June 24, 2019
1.14.3 is a minor update to Java Edition released on June 24, 2019, which makes small changes to villagers, adds a game rule to disable raids, changes some block placement rules, and fixes many bugs left over from 1.14.2. It is not compatible with 1.14.2 servers.
/gamerule disableRaidswhich disables raids when set to
- When true, the Bad Omen will not be removed from a player when entering a village.
- If set to true while a raid is in progress, the raid will stop, but the existing raid mobs will not despawn.
- Added Bashkir (Башҡортса) language.
- Added Gothic (Gutrazda) language.
- Can now be placed on iron bars and glass panes.
- Can now be attached below iron bars and glass panes.
- Items can once again be repaired by crafting them together, as they could before 1.14.
- Panicked villagers now have to work and sleep so they cannot be in a state of panic all the time.
- The "last slept" and "last worked" properties for villagers are now saved properly.
- Panicking villagers now have a higher chance of spawning iron golems.
- Farmers now spend more time farming when they are working.
- Farmers now always give away food even if other villagers do not need it.
- Vindicators are no longer part of patrols.
- Doubled the minimum time to spawn from 5 minutes to 10–11 minutes.
- Patrols no longer spawn if the block light level disallows monster spawning.
- Patrols are now allowed to spawn in any biome except mushroom biomes.
- Protection, Projectile Protection, Fire Protection, and Blast Protection are now mutually exclusive again, as they were prior to 1.14.
- Saturation is no longer required for the "How Did We Get Here?" advancement.
- Improved performance.
- 82 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-47699 – Blazes are able to see a player through blocks.
- MC-51030 – Endermite, phantom, silverfish and baby turtle sinking and suffocating in soul sand
- MC-72390 – Rcon is not thread-safe
- MC-74407 – Villager inventories can get into a state where villagers cannot do anything useful
- MC-93892 – Flame arrows and fireballs set player on fire even when blocking with shield.
- MC-94371 – Guardian beam doesn't render when guardian isn't in view[note 1]
- MC-99198 – Villagers cannot breed using beetroot
- MC-110004 – Endermen and blazes do not drop experience when hit with splash or lingering potion.
- MC-121376 – Cannot bind "caps" key in control settings
- MC-123836 – Double blocks are not loaded in structures
- MC-124170 – Performance issue with particles causing lag
- MC-129491 – Advancement location trigger works inconsistently for structures added in 1.9 or later
- MC-131122 – Torches can't be placed on iron bars or glass panes
- MC-135001 – Beds drop as an item when loaded in a structure
- From 1.14
- MC-138053 –
/gamerule spectatorsGenerateChunksbeing false prevents chunks from being loaded
- MC-139257 – Server crash on reload when world border is modified.
- MC-141301 – Illager patrols spawning on blocks mobs should not spawn on, such as slabs, carpets, stairs, etc.
- MC-141961 – Multiple protection enchantments on a piece of armor
- MC-142360 – Pillagers patrols can spawn pillagers on top of trees inside a leaf block
- MC-143369 – Wandering trader text implies trades refresh
- MC-144107 – Miscalculation of camera position in windowed mode on Linux
- MC-144507 – The legs on cats clip through to the top of the model
- MC-144929 – When there is water above a water source, other water sources adjacent to the water source flow outwards
- MC-145107 – "Old graphics card detected" warning on main menu displays as "title.oldgl1" "title.oldgl2"
- MC-145202 – Blazes can see through blocks they shouldn't be able to
- MC-145863 – Villagers breed even if there are not enough beds
- MC-146429 – Farmer villagers stumble between farming and using their composters
- MC-146433 – Double chest does not display custom name
- MC-146835 – Illager captain spawned from raids will still give the bad omen effect to its killer, causing raids to never end
- MC-147619 – Foxes that trust a player will still avoid wolves and other players they are angry towards instead pursuing them.
- MC-147740 – Villagers sometimes don't restock
- MC-147851 – Villagers frequently run right into mobs they are trying to avoid
- MC-148013 – Farmer villager behavior too lazy / not farming at all
- MC-148354 – Guardians require water to spawn from spawners
- MC-148600 – Zombie pigmen will spread their anger forever if they can continuously respawn
- MC-148610 – Hostile mobs spawning on top of trapdoors, glowstone and sea lanterns
- MC-148986 – Low-tier enchants from level 30 standard enchanting setups
- MC-149188 – MacOS 1.14 mouse offset
- MC-149207 – Water with blocks above will convert to flowing water for no reason
- MC-149372 – Game crashes when opening a 1.13.2 world
- MC-149443 – Iron golems spawn too often
- MC-149518 – Skylight appearing under blocks.
- MC-149877 – Baby foxes suffocate when jumping under blocks
- MC-150243 – Minecraft making no sound at ALL
- MC-150319 – Crash after using
- MC-150401 – Chickens suffocate if jumping while under a solid block
- MC-150954 – Pillager patrol spawning is off: they spawn too close to each other, in odd biomes, and too frequently.
- MC-151027 – Pillagers spawning in houses and farms
- MC-151079 – An employed villager quickly becomes unemployed and employed when it works, even if its workstation has not been deleted.
- MC-151084 – Chunk rendering is slow and random
- MC-151144 – Hostile mobs in lazy chunks no longer count towards mob cap, breaking mob switches
- MC-151185 – Game crash after breaking villager point of interest
- MC-151337 – Mob spawn rate too high
- MC-151346 – Crash while F3 menu tries to access tags while using
- MC-151395 – Farmers create bread only when they pick up at least 3 wheat at once
- From 1.14.1
- MC-151225 – Upgrading worlds from 1.14 causes villagers to lose their brain memories
- MC-151342 – Villagers do not change jobs properly[note 1]
- MC-151566 – Pillagers patrols can spawn outside world border
- MC-151710 – Enties not functioning in forceloaded chunks.
- MC-151753 – More than one raid can happen in a village
- MC-151771 – Villagers do not try to run away from zombie villagers
- MC-151772 – Mob cap in the hundreds to over 1000 per player.
- MC-151802 – Spawning causes massive TPS CPU load on a flat world.
- MC-151989 – Players in Survival do not get Dolphins Grace effect if Dolphin cannot path to Player
- MC-151995 – Patrol leaders spawn without banner
- MC-152044 – Baby trader llamas disappear immediately
- MC-152638 – Villager trade GUI does not close when a major change happens to the villager, leading to free trades and quick stock refreshing
- MC-154328 – The Village Siege (Zombie Siege) never happens
- From 1.14.2
- MC-152053 – High client-side lag when pistons activate
- MC-152182 – Trading halls are non-viable: employed villagers sometimes un-bond from an existing workbench within 2 blocks, Apprentice ranks and above cannot re-bond unless moved 96 blocks away and back.
- MC-152228 – Can not
- MC-152542 – Resource warning "Codepoint '1ed0' declared multiple times in minecraft:textures/font/accented.png"
- MC-152810 – Cat's natural spawning causes null pointer exception
- MC-153221 – Dragon fireball causes FPS to crash
- MC-153222 – Broken/incorrect recipe files cause a data pack not to load with nothing in log
- MC-153355 –
java.util.NoSuchElementExceptionticking entity crash when a workstation is destroyed near a villager with a job
- MC-153470 – Language map does not close internal en_us.json file after reading.
- MC-153666 – Villagers can still leave villages under some conditions
- MC-153728 – Pillager patrols can spawn in villages
- MC-154000 – When dispenser places shulker box it decreases its stack twice.
- MC-154080 – Wandering trader trading GUI does not close when it changes dimensions allowing infinite trades.
- MC-154081 – Opening the survival inventory when opening a world crashes the game.
- This issue was fixed between 1.14.3 Pre-Release 4 and the 1.14.3 release.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 1.14.3 is the first time an update has had a third minor revision since 1.9.3; 1.10 through 1.13 only had two minor revisions.
- "Minecraft Java Edition 1.14.3" – Minecraft.net, June 24, 2019