We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Java Edition 1.14.2 Pre-Release 1
May 16, 2019
- Flaming arrows can no longer light waterlogged campfires.
- Can now spawn on grass blocks instead of only tall grass.
- Raiders now only spawn in fully loaded chunks.
- Now contains a server-side chunk count.
- 26 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-16883 – Villagers play the trade sound multiple times overlapping on shift-click.
- MC-88301 – Ender Dragon Breath freezes server when under or above the world
- MC-90423 – Ender Dragon makes breath attack at highest block placed in the center column of the portal.
- MC-140174 – No item pickup sound when a villager picks up an item.
- From 1.14
- MC-145730 – Iron golem does not attack players when hitting villagers.
- MC-147431 – Max item stack amount can be skipped using new villager trades menu.
- MC-148064 – "Ghost" end crystals stay behind after destruction on ender dragon respawns.
- MC-148073 – Beacon beam doesn't have the correct color if the colored glass is not directly on top of the beacon.
- MC-148626 – Shulker boxes lose their names.
- MC-148677 – Mobs do not spawn on soul sand.
- MC-148805 – Breaking an empty shulker box in creative mode causes it to drop itself.
- MC-148847 – Guardian zapping noise is looped when played.
- MC-149225 – The game crashes immediately after selecting and starting a world on Mac OS Mojave, caused by libobjc.A.dylib
- MC-149511 – No sounds for villagers planting crops.
- MC-149865 – Raiders get stuck in unloaded chunks if the render distance is too low.
- MC-149993 – Cut sandstone slabs are not part of the slabs block tag.
- MC-150170 – Animals, villagers, item frames, armor stands, etc are disappearing.
- MC-150414 – Constructing and placing a beacon does not give the advancement.
- MC-150969 – The wither is attacking undead mobs.
- From 1.14.1
- MC-151047 – Trader llamas immediately disappear when spawned with a spawn egg.
- MC-151062 – Grindstoning an enchanted book without a custom name names the new (unenchanted) book "Enchanted Book".
- MC-151213 – Observers don't trigger twice when chained and moved
- MC-151329 – Major FPS drop after running a mob farm for 30 minutes.
- MC-151365 – Flaming arrows can light waterlogged campfires.
- MC-151418 – Observers don't update redstone properly.
- MC-151674 – RegionFiles are not closed when they are evicted from cache.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This version was released ten years after the first private release of Minecraft, mc-161607.
- "Minecraft 1.14.2 Pre-Release 1" – Minecraft.net, May 16, 2019