Java Edition 1.14.2/Development versions
- 1 1.14.2 Pre-Release 1
- 2 1.14.2 Pre-Release 2
- 3 1.14.2 Pre-Release 3
- 4 1.14.2 Pre-Release 4
- 5 References
This is a list of Java Edition 1.14.2 development versions.
1.14.2 Pre-Release 1
- Flaming arrows can no longer light waterlogged campfires.
- Can now spawn on grass blocks instead of only tall grass.
- Raiders now only spawn in fully loaded chunks.
- Now contains a server-side chunk count.
- 26 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-16883 – Villagers play the trade sound multiple times overlapping on shift-click.
- MC-88301 – Ender Dragon Breath freezes server when under or above the world
- MC-90423 – Ender Dragon makes breath attack at highest block placed in the center column of the portal.
- MC-140174 – No item pickup sound when a villager picks up an item.
- From 1.14
- MC-145730 – Iron golem does not attack players when hitting villagers.
- MC-147431 – Max item stack amount can be skipped using new villager trades menu.
- MC-148064 – "Ghost" end crystals stay behind after destruction on ender dragon respawns.
- MC-148073 – Beacon beam doesn't have the correct color if the colored glass is not directly on top of the beacon.
- MC-148626 – Shulker boxes lose their names.
- MC-148677 – Mobs do not spawn on soul sand.
- MC-148805 – Breaking an empty shulker box in creative mode causes it to drop itself.
- MC-148847 – Guardian zapping noise is looped when played.
- MC-149225 – The game crashes immediately after selecting and starting a world on Mac OS Mojave, caused by libobjc.A.dylib
- MC-149511 – No sounds for villagers planting crops.
- MC-149865 – Raiders get stuck in unloaded chunks if the render distance is too low.
- MC-149993 – Cut sandstone slabs are not part of the slabs block tag.
- MC-150170 – Animals, villagers, item frames, armor stands, etc are disappearing.
- MC-150414 – Constructing and placing a beacon does not give the advancement.
- MC-150969 – The wither is attacking undead mobs.
- From 1.14.1
- MC-151047 – Trader llamas immediately disappear when spawned with a spawn egg.
- MC-151062 – Grindstoning an enchanted book without a custom name names the new (unenchanted) book "Enchanted Book".
- MC-151213 – Observers don't trigger twice when chained and moved
- MC-151329 – Major FPS drop after running a mob farm for 30 minutes.
- MC-151365 – Flaming arrows can light waterlogged campfires.
- MC-151418 – Observers don't update redstone properly.
- MC-151674 – RegionFiles are not closed when they are evicted from cache.
1.14.2 Pre-Release 2
- Added a default Vietnamese font.
- Changed a character in default Armenian font.
- Added missing glyphs in default Hebrew and Armenian fonts.
- Added Runic alphabet to the default font.
- 3 issues fixed
- From 1.14
- MC-148627 – Swimming up to a ceiling makes the player crouch.
- MC-148898 – Hebrew letters are not assigned to their correct textures.
- MC-151227 – Missing Armenian characters.
1.14.2 Pre-Release 3
- Error messages
- Errors encountered while loading regions now print more diagnostics to the log file.
- 7 issues fixed
- From 1.14
- MC-142134 – Light sources are spontaneously not working in some chunks.
- MC-148933 – The player cannot swim while sneaking.
- MC-149111 – When hovering over a world that needs to be updated, the game calls the current version a snapshot even if it is a release.
- MC-149916 – Teleporting long distances on servers causes you to clip into the ground.
- MC-150501 – Some Hebrew letters are not included in the Minecraft font.
- From the previous development version
- MC-152141 – Vietnamese alphabet is not fully supported by Minecraft font.
- MC-152272 – Server stops responding after log out error.
1.14.2 Pre-Release 4
- All light will now be re-calculated the first time a world saved in a previous version is opened.
- Removed "Woo, minecraftforum!" as the forum announced it would soon be shutting down.
- 1 issue fixed
- From 1.14
- MC-147715 – Entities clip through blocks after traveling through an end gateway.